Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

war of the roses!!!!!
it is a lot better then multiplayer in M&B

good things  about  war of the roses

bad things about the war of the roses

The cake is a lie ...
(02-09-2012, 05:45 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: The cake is a lie ...
:o
ok i dont understand that
I disagree.

War of the roses fighting is horrid and really rough animation wise.

M&B Has a singleplayer too.

Thats my opinion though.

[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
It's too easy to wreck face in WoTR if you are competent at warband and use the right loadout.

It's really unbalanced, but I guess that's what beta tests are for.
It probably won't get a singeplayer, just a quick tutorial. Nothing at all like M&B's singleplayer anyway.

It's not harder to play. A lot easier actually, but more frustrating. You could buy it because it definitely looks cool and it sure has its fun features, but for me there are too many issues with the team-play balance that show no promise of getting fixed. Item balance needs work too, but they will probably fix that half-half. Although I bet there are plenty people who will enjoy the multiplayer for what it is.

My friend have beta access to this game, and I don't really like the animations in it. I personally think that the characters seems a little too stiff, like characters in alot of free mmorpg games. It's just my opinion.  Smile
The beta is much, much better than the alpha.

Theres still a lot of balancing needed, and the odd bug or quirk that needs ironing out.

But it works and its fun.

But I'm now severly tempted to buy this game (I was really opposed after alpha).
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I really tried to like the game so far, but I just can't. Could you share what you like about the gameplay?
Played it for around 10 hours, but I dont want to play anymore =( I will play again when the game gets released to see how it ended up... maybe its better than, but now its just a game with bad balancing...