Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Ideas for new patch
(13-07-2015, 09:09 PM)greekdragonkdl link Wrote: I completely disagree with Marius's assertion that the fiendish is the "best bow", and just because, according to you, the "majority" thinks fiendish is the best.
I didn't say that fiendish is the best, I said that some people does, which I wanted to say, that few cannot decide, which one is better, only majority.

@Winter

with the armor I am clear now, but with bows, can you tell, if, in your opinion, stag is better than ullrs? And, if yes, would it ment to be? Thanks for not ignoring this thread btw. Smile
I'd be happy to have either.  My personal preference is the Ullrs Bane.  Neither is meant to be better, and the fact that threads and arguments like this exist means this has been successful.
(13-07-2015, 10:02 PM)Winter link Wrote: I'd be happy to have either.  My personal preference is the Ullrs Bane.  Neither is meant to be better, and the fact that threads and arguments like this exist means this has been successful.

Well, I think, we can't trust all the people, that says, which one is better. Smile I believe, quite decent value diffrence between these bows shows, which one is better, since they are almost the same numbers in games at this moment(not counted afg people). Anyway, I said, what I wanted to say, nice to hear a dev reply. Smile
(13-07-2015, 10:26 PM)Marius link Wrote: I believe, quite decent value diffrence between these bows shows, which one is better

The price of an item does not determine the stats.  Stats, demand, and rarity determine the price.

(13-07-2015, 10:02 PM)Winter link Wrote: Neither is meant to be better

This.  I personally don't like there being single best items.  I'd like to see a few options with trade offs for each.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(13-07-2015, 09:16 PM)Winter link Wrote: (...)They may receive some attention in upcoming patches when more high tier bows are added in (Warden locked legendary bows?! :O)
(...)Again, more Commando body armors incoming, and we need to keep room for them.(...)
:-* Now, I can't wait to see the novelities.
I do not wish to make one bow better then another, I seek equality between these bows and, if winter will check it again, that would be good.
Any comment on the last section? Smile
I wish there were better craftable bows. Above Ebony, Elmwood and Kings Will, it is legendary only.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(15-07-2015, 10:04 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: I wish there were better craftable bows. Above Ebony, Elmwood and Kings Will, it is legendary only.
??
4m tp 10-12m (f-bow) not that bad
Pilum,Skull,Vhta(2m) to Db(25m) .... ye need some loot from prince etc or a good crafted one to fill the gap about (10m) i would say ?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Greek's Amazing Patch Ideas

I have a new set of patch ideas that are probably already being implemented in the next patch because they're just so great -

A 5th class
- Class name: Wizard
- How to get it: Reach level 53
- Special powers: lightning bolt, fire ball, restoration/healing, teleportation, etc.

Level 53
- How to get it: Be the Wizard class

New items and item variants:
- Western, Southern, and Northern Katana (the NI policy of only having an Eastern Katana is discriminatory against other geographical directions and locations)
- Western, Southern, and Northern Full Scale (same reason as above)
- Dragon Arrows (equivalent damage or higher than black arrows, legendary, similar design to items like dragon halberd and dragon axe, and arrows preferably on fire)
- Dreaded War Banana (exclusive DWP textured as a banana just for nana. has a knockdown effect, but only does 1 damage)

Other tweaks/changes:
- Heavier medic kits, IE have medic kits do more damage if dropped on a nord, especially if it's on the head. (if master surgeon kits can heal the team anywhere on the map, it must be a lot of medicine, therefore it must REALLY hurt to have that all dropped on your head, even with a helmet)
- Barricades with spikes on it do damage to both players and nords who touch them (ex. your feet start getting punctured and impaled because you were standing on the spikes of an SHC like an idiot)

Extra notes:
- Ability for Odin to summon Nidhog
- Ability for Thor to summon lightning and fly around

Final notes:
- The only one I was somewhat serious about are Dragon Arrows and the Dreaded War Banana. Dragon Arrows would be amazing and sweet, as the black arrows are bland and have an ugly quiver. They would still be cool even if they weren't flaming arrows.
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
The stag also packs a lot of swag. This should be added to the stats page.
Come at the king Best not miss.