Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Remove or update Swadian Overgrown
(17-07-2015, 12:30 PM)bluzark link Wrote: we tested the new version yesterday, with the wall removed all seems well now

Cool. Good news Wink
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
What I tend to notice is that nord spawns tends to move after each successive wave, usually in one direction. On laketown the nords tend to move further and further back towards the beach, and the on this map, the rivine spawn tends to move further and further up the hill.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(08-08-2015, 07:30 AM)Swadius link Wrote: What I tend to notice is that nord spawns tends to move after each successive wave, usually in one direction. On laketown the nords tend to move further and further back towards the beach, and the on this map, the rivine spawn tends to move further and further up the hill.
its a known problem
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561...5780161370
getting stupid now every round it happens and have to wait so long