Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Small lumps of lead
(09-09-2012, 06:36 PM)HOT_Leader link Wrote: i thought that leads should drop more easily or other high level alchemist items (sulphur, water etc.) should drop harder

Why? Just because you need them? Perhaps you should think about what's best for Nord Invasion in general, not just what's best for you.
Striker strikes again.

cuz of leads are more necessary for alchemists and it is drop harder, so there is a problem, and i only suggest that, Also; i need for leads for a friend who wants to upgrade his account and continue the nord invasion playing without getting bored for cant get necessary items..
...As Hyper said, it is intended that lead is hard to loot, as some of the best items in the game require lead. You say people may get bored waiting to get certain items, I think you'd find less people would play the game if it was so easy to get the best items in the game.
Yeah, kept me playing 5 months to get the rez book. Now if only it was actually useful Tongue
We are trying to work on that... Simple solution; stop dying. Or if you must, do it off of a scene prop Tongue
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
And off of a stone floor, a cabin, some boards, etc. etc. Really good to know you're trying to work on it Big Grin