Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

House Updates
We want custom ranks , see the members level and class Tongue

we don't want .. we demand ! Tongue
Aye Sphinx!

Give powers to the Leaders! We wanna rule over our "servants" we wanna decide theyr fate!

Also... can you please make me avaible to change Captain... 1k gold for it? And... Mabey... just mabey make me avaible to steal all my house's money?
Characters: [SW]iEatBurrito, [SW]Sniper, [SW]Pikeman.

Hope you have fun playing Nord Invasion, and that you slay plenty of Nords each day Wink
This is probably a stupid place to ask this but I just formed a house, I assumed it has to approved but when will I know? 
Should be created once your captain accepted the invite, that's strange. Did you lose the 10k gold? (if yes, jump on irc this is a bug).

About rank and changing possibilities, could be nice if we could give the same right as captain to another member, if you want to have a "council" for example, or simply because someone is invested in house organization and youu want him to manage internal stuffs.
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(06-02-2012, 08:36 AM)Blondin link Wrote: Should be created once your captain accepted the invite, that's strange. Did you lose the 10k gold? (if yes, jump on irc this is a bug).

About rank and changing possibilities, could be nice if we could give the same right as captain to another member, if you want to have a "council" for example, or simply because someone is invested in house organization and youu want him to manage internal stuffs.

Yes I lost the 10k.  My captain hasn't mentioned anything about invite.  I will get back on and ask him if he sees anything.
Hi again, The Inkfingers are up and going Nord style!  (will put up thread soon) question though, does the house gold\donation serve any purpose yet?  We have 9k+ Smile
Not really. You just need to put gold into donations to keep the House running. The House loses 100 gold per day so if it reaches zero your house will be removed.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(11-02-2012, 06:57 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Not really. You just need to put gold into donations to keep the House running. The House loses 100 gold per day so if it reaches zero your house will be removed.

Ok I see.  Thanks!  How are we gaining kings favor (or why if it doesn't have a purpose yet)?
King's favor appears to increase as the number of members in your house increases.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(11-02-2012, 09:59 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: King's favor appears to increase as the number of members in your house increases.

Adding to that, the player's levels seems to have an impact too. Or maybe it is how active they are, since the kings favour can drop or rise a small amount without any members leaving...