Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Triple Hardened Metal Weekend
Good news everyone!

Starting right about now, Hardened Metal will now drop in groups 3 times larger than usual!  This special event will go on through Sunday night  (time to be determined) so get it while its fresh!  Now is a great time to finally finish off that project you've kept on the back-burner for weeks, help out your friends, or just save up for the future Smile

Enjoy,
The NI Team
Nice. So does that mean that on wave 8 in cav mod, we get 9 HMs?
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

(31-07-2015, 02:17 AM)Aigle link Wrote: Nice. So does that mean that on wave 8 in cav mod, we get 9 HMs?

Yes, and Odin can drop 30 >:D
Wow nice nice Big Grin
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

Can confirm. Just got a bucketload of HM from odin.
[Image: 5OL0wry.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

YAY!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
That's just the kind of Devs / Admins activity I welcome with joy and would like to see more often. That brings an element of something new to the mod and increases the activity of players even if for a moment. Also it's valuable help for new players who can find a good opportunity to increase the pace of their advance. Thanks Smile
Thank you  ;D

I would say make this 1st and last day for the month thing but different loots e.g. Xp,Gold,Lumps,Hm etc

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(31-07-2015, 07:33 AM)Woody link Wrote: Thank you  ;D

I would say make this 1st and last day for the month thing but different loots e.g. Xp,Gold,Lumps,Hm etc

absolutely agree with this and last post. increases activity hopefully and brings joy to all!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Great but somehow always miss out on these weekends specials  ;D