Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

UPDATED: The Legendary Week
Cleaned up the thread a bit.  Please have personal arguments somewhere else.

In regards to the event scheduling, it was originally intended for the legendary drop rate to go all week, but after the massive splurge on Tuesday it was revised to only last until Friday.  However, there may still be a few surprises over the weekend, just don't expect the drop rate to be as massive as the rest of the week Wink
Thanks for clearing that up.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
Double experience has started, enjoy!
(27-08-2015, 10:15 PM)Winter link Wrote: Double experience has started, enjoy!

but it says there are still 40 minutes till it starts... XD
Legendary Drops:
(23-08-2015, 08:01 AM)Winter link Wrote: We cannot have a countdown that exact, as the starting time is determined by whether or not developers capable of starting it happen to be available and online.  The days have been given, but the event time may be a little early, a little late, and may end in much the same way.  I'll make a post at the beginning and end of both the legendary portion and the double experience portion.  I'll try my best to follow the forum time displayed in the top right and will add a countdown following that, but be aware that the countdown won't be perfectly accurate.
Event over, hope everyone had some fun this week Smile
(30-08-2015, 11:37 PM)Winter link Wrote: Event over
Sad
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Thank You Winter for have this happen. Smile
Thanks winter but u do u th ink u can do the double  Exp anytime soon trying to get my INF 50 but I had fun
(07/4/2019) Fell Edge

Thank you Winter and the whole NI Team for this week OF fun
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling