Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

UPDATED: The Legendary Week
(26-08-2015, 05:50 PM)Malong link Wrote: By the way, thanks to you and the entire NI team. This was a great event that has rejuvenated server population for, at the very least, its duration. Hopefully people stick around and continue playing with their new items~
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
It's been some time since I've seen so many ppl playing. Great idea and I hope it brought new players to the mod. Thanks Smile
Thank for this event hope that in the future we have another one of this type of event
Legendary loots:
Sun Pike 02/01/2015
Ancient Great Sword 27/08/2015
Mjolnir 03/03/2018
Dead Shot 30/05/2018
Defender Boots 14/02/2021
when is next ;D
(14-10-2015, 12:34 PM)Aragorn link Wrote: when is next ;D
Never!!!!!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(14-10-2015, 12:36 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote: [quote author=Aragorn link=topic=46673.msg245123#msg245123 date=1444826092]
when is next ;D
Never!!!!!
[/quote]We cant say anything for sure but i think the next time if it dose happen it wont get a post "The Legendary Week" or a week of it.

Btw look how much stuff as drop lately i would say it almost prefect not to much and not to little.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Maybe a double drop week where everything has double the chance of dropping so more chance of mats and legendarys but not a crazy high chance
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
(14-10-2015, 01:44 PM)DeadOtter/DrCox link Wrote: Maybe a double drop week where everything has double the chance of dropping so more chance of mats and legendarys but not a crazy high chance
I'd rather have a 2 x gold and xp weekend( double drops as in x2 lump from priest would be cool as well) just because it seems to affect people more fairly and encourages people to play normal mode.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Look how much mats we are getting from the boss's i really dont think we need 2 x for mats. I made almost 3m in a week.... rather than almost a mill as normal for me

2 x XP is nice and gold tho but like i said even gold i don't think we need

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
you may have made 3mil but others didn't, the tables could be turned if it were to happen again, some people get lucky for mats some don't, the events just increase those who are unlucky to gain the mats
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"