Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Would you want this to happen?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Do want
71.43%
25 71.43%
Don\'t want
17.14%
6 17.14%
Don\'t want to want it but want it
11.43%
4 11.43%
Total 35 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

New event idea, Roll the dice. Need Suggestions!
Turn it off : All players have to turn off their autoblockers

(Imagine this at Loke Big Grin )
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
or an admin could just turn it off for everyone
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
#bringbackthewiggle: There should be a high chance that there will spawn Wraiths instead of Tricksters
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Updated, we now have around 35 Tasks Ready for the event which i feel is enough for a couple hard runs Wink

I shall post a sign up thread closer to the time of the event however i feel there must be some requirements in place as usual;

-Must be high enough level for hard servers (duh)
-Must have a microphone and be willing to use it
-Must be in teamspeak
Simple right?

Also drinking during this event is ofc encouraged Wink 

Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
Elmo, thinker of good ideas.

Drinking... I'm sure I can break my silence for a special event such as this.  ;D
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
radio silence - nobody is aloud to communicate in chat, steam and teamspeak for the entire wave, failure to comply results in a pimp slap from each player on the server, if a player breaks the silence twice, must instantly respawn with no armour/ clothes on and spend the rest of the game as a shielder.
(18-09-2015, 12:50 AM)Herakles link Wrote: radio silence - nobody is aloud to communicate in chat, steam and teamspeak for the entire wave, failure to comply results in a pimp slap from each player on the server, if a player breaks the silence twice, must instantly respawn with no armour/ clothes on and spend the rest of the game as a shielder.
this would hurt the slashers more than the offender. Why not just have an admin (or Xen) kick the offender?
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(18-09-2015, 04:11 AM)Deer link Wrote: [quote author=Herakles link=topic=47252.msg243056#msg243056 date=1442537403]
radio silence - nobody is aloud to communicate in chat, steam and teamspeak for the entire wave, failure to comply results in a pimp slap from each player on the server, if a player breaks the silence twice, must instantly respawn with no armour/ clothes on and spend the rest of the game as a shielder.
this would hurt the slashers more than the offender. Why not just have an admin (or Xen) kick the offender?
[/quote]

because I'm a horrible bastard who enjoys watching people suffer - also i enjoy seeing them buns, it gives me even more reason to slash harder and protect said buns. lol
Masters of thrusting (Melee only maybe? Ranged might be forced to melee?) - Only allowed to attack Nords with a stab attack, weapons without stab attacks must be dropped (Hammer etc) and fisting is resorted to.

Celebration time! - Any drink the person is currently consuming must be downed to celebrate the previous round! - not sure how many would be drinking though, this'd need to be decided.

Just two ideas that popped into my head as I woke up.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red