Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Making certain Pink tier items usable for novelty factor
Hey so the other day it was brought to my attention that there are some pink items that we can spawn in with E.G. (Melee) Pitchfork which are mainly novelty items which have terrible stats but are just funny to see in game. And it had me thinking about other pink items that we can no longer bring in such as the Huscarls Round shield. (the main items i want to see back Tongue )

The stats of this shield are terrible compared to the marketplace ones on commando tier ; 

Huscarls round shield

Stats
Weight 5
Shield width100
Spd rtng 81
Body armor 22
Hit points 480 

Large plain Kite Shield

Stats
Weight 2
Speed rating 89
Body armor 30
Hit points 1000
Shield width 60
Shield height 95

So i was thinking what about making this item usable once more? even if its a piece of shit, Its heraldic and will look awesome. Seeing a massive WS banner on my back also will be pretty nice Wink
Don't suicide yourself. Bradapple 07/01/2015

And last thing im gonna say is dont make my point to another way. - Gandhi
I would also vouch for making them lootable again because They are nearly worth nothing and more guys would play normal if they would be dropped there. So bringing back those things would make some guys play normal more often just for the fun and I think teamplay and fun should be the one of the most important things in this game.
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
+1 I'd be down for some normals if there was some novelty items involved just for giggles
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
I'm always down for some fun items for shits and giggles - kiting with snowballs is fun already.

~M
On a similar note, I also have some items catching dust in my inventory:
(Highlander Hat and Light Highlander Armor)
It says they are useable by everyone, would be lovely if they actually were Smile
I think I got them with the removal of cavalry which was in april 2012, must have been one of my horses that got converted just like the camel that became the orange transitional armor.
Having these items be useable again would be awesome!
+ 1 To this idea ^^

It may stop people leaving the Mod so soon as they dont get a drop etc (if certain of then drop) like Pitchfork and Huscarls round shield

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
would connect to woodys post. I guess its a great idea to be able bring them in again + loot them.
Because the only fun stuff we can bring in right now is like Beer or Frying Pen but stuff like Highlander Armour or maybe the Huscarl Round shield is something u can rly use.
Or create some new quests (for normal mod) which rewards you with this kind of item.
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

New items won't help with keeping people from leaving, I already pretty much stopped playing out of boredom with the monotony of gameplay. But anyhow, this seems like a fun addition to have.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Cuit Bouilli
Stats
Leg armor16
Weight22
Body armor49
Usable By Commando

Figured id add this since its super low armor for commando but would look awesome
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear