Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My Item changes idea's
this is quite the read while drunk, thankyou boys, especially archbishop of banterbury tsuki/darkfire
Going Deep
studdet useable by Ranger ? than u need to make it useable for Halberdier aswell...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urcqQC02YbY

But on a sidenote some changes which the devs did were good even though most of them.
So craftables are just where they should be, but I think this needs to be done by Winter if he wants to improve some stats or balance them all
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
i use fireblade, and it is cool
pls buff highlander boots

darkfire is an admin?
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(19-09-2015, 04:05 AM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote: [quote author=Woody link=topic=47723.msg243080#msg243080 date=1442561322]
This can be were you can put your ideas on what needs changing.

My ideas on changes
*Verloren Plate: Body Armour: 73-4 Leg Armour: 34 Weight: 35 (Then usable by Rg as well ?)
*Imperial Armor: Body Armour: 79 Leg Armour: 37 Weight: 40+ ? (To go with the Royal Winged Helmet)
*Closed Face Helmet: + More weight: + More armor (about 60 armor)

*Fell Edge: 59C  Usable by Sergeant Weight 1(like Ek)
*Fang of Fenri: 60C Usable by Sentinel
*Illustrious: 62c 103 Length
*Ragnar's Wrath 97 Length
*Dreaded War Pick: 80 Length
*Head Crusher: To op
*Jormungandr: 49p
*Ullrs Bane: Missile Speed 70
*Pilum: 55p 1 more than Cts

Things im not sure on
*Studded Gauntlets: Usable by Ranger
*Banded Mail Armor: 56 armor ?
*Royal Scale Armor: ?
*Onion-Top Bascinet: ?
*Highlander Boots: If there still not as good as the market place ones

*Justice/Tempered Steel Bastard Sword: Just buff them...
*Apsod's Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk: Idk
*Fire Blade: 54C ? 1 less then Wormbane even tho it was 1 more before ??
*Swadian Courage: it just a 1h and it cost as much as Vhta 55c or more would be good
*Knight's Sword: More © idk

*Heavy Barricade: ?

Out of all items i only have 3 and with that it not much of a buff being: Fell edge,Ullrs,Studded.

No.  Mute pls.
[/quote]

Seconded.
I am locking this thread since it has become somewhat derailed.  If you wish to continue discussing the original subject of the thread, feel free to start a new one.

The nature of certain replies that have been made here is disappointing.  If you have objections to a feature request and are going to post, take a little time to explain why you disagree.  Don't make posts which will lead to flaming.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...