Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

My Item changes idea's
(18-09-2015, 07:28 AM)Woody link Wrote: This can be were you can put your ideas on what needs changing.

My ideas on changes
*Verloren Plate: Body Armour: 73-4 Leg Armour: 34 Weight: 35 (Then usable by Rg as well ?)
*Imperial Armor: Body Armour: 79 Leg Armour: 37 Weight: 40+ ? (To go with the Royal Winged Helmet)
*Closed Face Helmet: + More weight: + More armor (about 60 armor)

*Fell Edge: 59C  Usable by Sergeant Weight 1(like Ek)
*Fang of Fenri: 60C Usable by Sentinel
*Illustrious: 62c 103 Length
*Ragnar's Wrath 97 Length
*Dreaded War Pick: 80 Length
*Head Crusher: To op
*Jormungandr: 49p
*Ullrs Bane: Missile Speed 70
*Pilum: 55p 1 more than Cts

Things im not sure on
*Studded Gauntlets: Usable by Ranger
*Banded Mail Armor: 56 armor ?
*Royal Scale Armor: ?
*Onion-Top Bascinet: ?
*Highlander Boots: If there still not as good as the market place ones

*Justice/Tempered Steel Bastard Sword: Just buff them...
*Apsod's Legendary Sword of Kokt Torsk: Idk
*Fire Blade: 54C ? 1 less then Wormbane even tho it was 1 more before ??
*Swadian Courage: it just a 1h and it cost as much as Vhta 55c or more would be good
*Knight's Sword: More © idk

*Heavy Barricade: ?

Out of all items i only have 3 and with that it not much of a buff being: Fell edge,Ullrs,Studded.

No.  Mute pls.
(19-09-2015, 04:03 AM)Aurilius link Wrote: Who the fuck even uses The fire blade
People that have a Fire blade?

(19-09-2015, 04:05 AM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote: No.  Mute pls.
K. ?
If you don't like what you see move on i have not said any thing that needs a mute.
And if you did really think i need a mute plz tell me why. 

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 6s0Im4z.gif]

I do not have enough gifs to express my feelings towards this post
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
C'mon guys, cool down. I strongly do agree with Woody there are some items that clearly need stats changes since atm some nice models are pretty much wasted e.g. Apsod's or Fireblade. None crafts them as the stats are not worth the cost. Why not to make them more interesting to players? I can see Winter's been quite busy with balancing weapons recently (see last update) and perhaps some community involvement could help him a bit, too. Thanks Woody Smile
(19-09-2015, 07:06 AM)Bobo link Wrote: C'mon guys, cool down. I strongly do agree with Woody there are some items that clearly need stats changes since atm some nice models are pretty much wasted e.g. Apsod's or Fireblade. None crafts them as the stats are not worth the cost. Why not to make them more interesting to players? I can see Winter's been quite busy with balancing weapons recently (see last update) and perhaps some community involvement could help him a bit, too. Thanks Woody Smile
Thanks for the support at lest there some people on my side  Smile

For the other people that are crying saying get the fuck of Ni and go back to Csgo or something crap like that.

Well look at your self and ask
1. Am i saying anything to offended you ?
2. When you look at any of my items listed up there would you say "Ye i would make that" There nothing better that i can craft for less
3. Do i really need to make a post about how this guy need a mute or saying how this make you feel

To Tsukiyomi,Darkfire

(19-09-2015, 08:38 AM)Woody link Wrote: (...) For the other people that are crying saying get the fuck of Ni and go back to Csgo or something crap like that. (...)
Easy, Woody, easy, no need for that...
Again every1, plz relax a bit and let's focus on what good we might work out here. Be posivite !  Big Grin
(19-09-2015, 11:12 AM)Bobo link Wrote: Be posivite !  Big Grin
I away can forget what people say. Its just not fun telling people how to do there job.  Smile

[Image: gv53454c8b.gif]
(19-09-2015, 02:20 PM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote: No u
... being positive is a bit hard right now

like i said at the start unless you give me a reason that im doing something wrong dont even say any thing.
Witch i think most people would be on my side in saying your more in the wrong now.

Plz Bobo is right be positive Smile and if not go away.