Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Which shields can be used by a ranger or a sentinel?
(26-01-2016, 02:29 PM)Master link Wrote: [quote author=Kirman link=topic=47856.msg252320#msg252320 date=1451678904]
I have both Warden and Sentinel. The day i crafted ''Frostfang'' never played with my Warden again. I can't remember how many times i saved the shieldwall by killing a bot who slip trough or saving the minmax ranged players by killing assassins/tricksters.. Of course Warden is much better for shooting but as long as you headshot you won't feel the difference. The only thing i've noticed is the Stag Bow feels slow on  Sentinel.

I can attest to this. Once I started getting into the sentinel locked swords, I've played less and less on my warden.

Still, Sentinel is a perfect class my kiting, and can hold it's own in melee. Warden is fantastic for events where you have quality shields and don't expect to go into melee - fire faster, hit harder per shot, kill more. But wormbane won't exactly protect you from a Jotne Tongue
[/quote]But your Bow,Ab,FE,Ek can
I would hope the team helps aswell in killing a Jotne, unless your on normal killing low armor bots, A head shot is faster most of the time anyway.
I do see why people like sentinel but i find them ruing in to battle and not coming back way to often  Tongue

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(26-01-2016, 02:46 PM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=Master link=topic=47856.msg256465#msg256465 date=1453818545]
[quote author=Kirman link=topic=47856.msg252320#msg252320 date=1451678904]
I have both Warden and Sentinel. The day i crafted ''Frostfang'' never played with my Warden again. I can't remember how many times i saved the shieldwall by killing a bot who slip trough or saving the minmax ranged players by killing assassins/tricksters.. Of course Warden is much better for shooting but as long as you headshot you won't feel the difference. The only thing i've noticed is the Stag Bow feels slow on  Sentinel.

I can attest to this. Once I started getting into the sentinel locked swords, I've played less and less on my warden.

Still, Sentinel is a perfect class my kiting, and can hold it's own in melee. Warden is fantastic for events where you have quality shields and don't expect to go into melee - fire faster, hit harder per shot, kill more. But wormbane won't exactly protect you from a Jotne Tongue
I would hope the team helps aswell in killing a Jotne, unless your on normal killing low armor bots, A head shot is faster most of the time anyway.
I do see why people like sentinel but i find them ruing in to battle and not coming back way to often  Tongue
[/quote]

AB, FE, and EK are all expensive and most players won't own one in the time that this mods is still up for warband lol. Sentinel is a great support class in melee - actually can put enemies down. Super helpful if enemies slip past the shielders. If players are charging out as a sentinel then death is a risk they are willing to take Tongue
(26-01-2016, 02:46 PM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=Master link=topic=47856.msg256465#msg256465 date=1453818545]

[/quote]

Also a fair point. While you do have good 1h skill as a sentinel, you don't have really any armor or ironflesh to protect you, so you can take at most 1 extra hit on Rag before you're dead. If you like to run out into the front lines you're most likely gonna get killed off pretty fast, but killing things behind cades is so much easier.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(26-01-2016, 02:56 PM)Terath link Wrote: [quote author=Woody link=topic=47856.msg256470#msg256470 date=1453819570]
[quote author=Master link=topic=47856.msg256465#msg256465 date=1453818545]

[/quote]

Also a fair point. While you do have good 1h skill as a sentinel, you don't have really any armor or ironflesh to protect you, so you can take at most 1 extra hit on Rag before you're dead. If you like to run out into the front lines you're most likely gonna get killed off pretty fast, but killing things behind cades is so much easier.
[/quote]Using a 1h in kiting dose that mean you hit a wall? Maybe if there 1 to 3 guys but i would not call that part kiting.
May as well play leg and put 30k armor on and buy cts.

Btw SS bow and bronze arrows are cheep add warden or ranger to that and just some skill in race lines and kiting and you can solo normal and get to wave 16+ in hard.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|