Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Which shields can be used by a ranger or a sentinel?
(23-09-2015, 01:23 AM)Mr Killer link Wrote: [quote author=Ribbed link=topic=47856.msg243587#msg243587 date=1442967548]
[quote author=ThePeter link=topic=47856.msg243526#msg243526 date=1442938674]
For sure every class has its benefit yet for normal runs the warden is obviously the best choice.
The other two classes are probably better for kiting and runs with just a few people but the fact that i can't use a shield on these classes makes them far less attractive in my opinion.
It probably happens one in a thousand times that you grab a shield and have actual use of the bonus shield skill.

Both Warden and Sentinel care to different play styles, neither are "the best". If you like shields + 1h then simply make a legionnaire, Sentinel is for people that like bow +1h.

Ranger is pretty terrible though.
[/quote]Dont dog it till you try it, ranger is pretty fun and it can shoot better than a sentinel and it is also a tank which has more survivability than all other archers (bet you can't say you survived an einherjar ranger headshot and master hunter headshot on an archer) and it can also kite just as good as the other two along with having 6 shielding skill which is highest of all the archer Hero classes.
[/quote]

It may be able to kite as well as the other two, but you'll kite looking like a pink power ranger in that ugly ranger armour of theirs  ;D
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(24-09-2015, 03:20 AM)Sharmastyle link Wrote: It may be able to kite as well as the other two, but you'll kite looking like a pink power ranger in that ugly ranger armour of theirs  ;D
Honestly when I kite on my ranger I use the rough small ring armor but I keep the grinder helmet on, I just use the red/pink power ranger armor for full runs when I'm focused on surviving by taking more damage
AFG

(22-09-2015, 04:17 PM)ThePeter link Wrote: For sure every class has its benefit yet for normal runs the warden is obviously the best choice.
The other two classes are probably better for kiting and runs with just a few people but the fact that i can't use a shield on these classes makes them far less attractive in my opinion.
It probably happens one in a thousand times that you grab a shield and have actual use of the bonus shield skill.

personally i like the sentinel on normal you can charge in and with tracker armour you can fight off most things up to wave 12 maybe a bit more depending on your sword obviously you can there for drop your weapons for lower tiers if you can kill followers and skirms without a bow but its all personal preference in my opinion
Poor people don't deserve rewards! -HappyMonk3y99

Once said on a cold night during a VM event 
2 Big bouncy books - Winterkin
Them double dictionaries though - Sigolo 

2 legendaries 
2015-10-19 01:34:16    Impervious
2018-04-30 01:22:41 Dead Shot 
https://gyazo.com/cd6185805cd10a6bd5d496c000742da3

May the Forlon Vanguard rest in peace 

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/conswebby
(31-12-2015, 02:57 PM)Consweber link Wrote: personally i like the sentinel on normal you can charge in and with tracker armour you can fight off most things up to wave 12 maybe a bit more depending on your sword obviously you can there for drop your weapons for lower tiers if you can kill followers and skirms without a bow but its all personal preference in my opinion
Why go Sentinel if Wormbane is less than Frostfang and Ab,EK and Fell Edge are a thing.
It maybe good for normal but that about it.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Frostfang is cheap and if you manage to get illustrious you can chop things in half. In others archers hands those weapons are weak, in a sentinels they're powerful... EK and wormbane in a warden hands are just meant to block with tbh.

Steam  Legendaries

My vision was always to stick to "pure" class rather for archer, means Warden. Archer is definitely the deadliest (when it comes to kill count), arrow is more effective than CQB and Warden shoots so much better than other archer heros... Also when it comes to the team play, every class has it's job to do, for archers it's to eliminate the enemy ranged rather than to engage enemy infantry.
(31-12-2015, 07:00 PM)Sharmastyle link Wrote: Frostfang is cheap and if you manage to get illustrious you can chop things in half. In others archers hands those weapons are weak, in a sentinels they're powerful... EK and wormbane in a warden hands are just meant to block with tbh.
When i solo up wave 13 normal with just a fell edge or ek i dont think a sentinel can do much better

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(01-01-2016, 04:10 AM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=Sharmastyle link=topic=47856.msg252219#msg252219 date=1451588424]
Frostfang is cheap and if you manage to get illustrious you can chop things in half. In others archers hands those weapons are weak, in a sentinels they're powerful... EK and wormbane in a warden hands are just meant to block with tbh.
When i solo up wave 13 normal with just a fell edge or ek i dont think a sentinel can do much better
[/quote]

I wouldn't use normal as a basis for weapon comparisons woody...

Steam  Legendaries

I have both Warden and Sentinel. The day i crafted ''Frostfang'' never played with my Warden again. I can't remember how many times i saved the shieldwall by killing a bot who slip trough or saving the minmax ranged players by killing assassins/tricksters.. Of course Warden is much better for shooting but as long as you headshot you won't feel the difference. The only thing i've noticed is the Stag Bow feels slow on  Sentinel.
07/04/15 - Fiendish Bow
05/11/15 - Dragon Breath
23/01/16 - Swadia's Wrath
(01-01-2016, 08:08 PM)Kirman link Wrote: I have both Warden and Sentinel. The day i crafted ''Frostfang'' never played with my Warden again. I can't remember how many times i saved the shieldwall by killing a bot who slip trough or saving the minmax ranged players by killing assassins/tricksters.. Of course Warden is much better for shooting but as long as you headshot you won't feel the difference. The only thing i've noticed is the Stag Bow feels slow on  Sentinel.

I can attest to this. Once I started getting into the sentinel locked swords, I've played less and less on my warden.

Still, Sentinel is a perfect class my kiting, and can hold it's own in melee. Warden is fantastic for events where you have quality shields and don't expect to go into melee - fire faster, hit harder per shot, kill more. But wormbane won't exactly protect you from a Jotne Tongue