Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New "Assassin Class" and a possible new playstyle idea ;)
Regarding the possible play style of this class it would be very very similar to the knights that existed once and they were removed... unfortunately....
that's a nice idea, but I think the one handed weapon from the assasin need a high damage or speed
[Spoiler]My legendaries: Nothing ;(
HA! got a aketon!

Accounts: Aegis_Waringham/Tudor/Cumberland/Trolling_Assasin

Steam:Waringham
[Spoiler]
instead of being able to teleport back to spawn why not be able to teleport anywhere it would be cool but only once every minute or so and keep the teleport range small

and you could have ninja stars??

and an ability to "hide" by if you go into a bush enemys dont automaticaly attack you but if you attack an enemy while in a bush they see you and attack
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
Fire Blade is usable by every class.
Usable by every class.
Every class.
-
This will fail.
Lol.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(12-02-2013, 01:01 AM)Terath86 link Wrote: Fire Blade is usable by every class.
Usable by every class.
Every class.
-
This will fail.
Lol.
What? ???
How is this relevant in the discussion?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(11-02-2013, 08:02 PM)King Hot Dog link Wrote: instead of being able to teleport back to spawn why not be able to teleport anywhere it would be cool but only once every minute or so and keep the teleport range small

and you could have ninja stars??

and an ability to "hide" by if you go into a bush enemys dont automaticaly attack you but if you attack an enemy while in a bush they see you and attack

This seems like taken out of a bad ninja movie to me.
I think the .5 class "Duelist" for Commando could maybe for in the role of a faster 1 handed class.
Appareantly I gave most of my loot chance to Fara. Mostly AFG, rise from the ashes from time to time.

Loots:
Shield of Kings - 18.10.2014
Dwarf Axe - 16.01.2017

CC_Wild_Garlic_Pesto
CC_Green_Pesto
CC_RNG_sits_on_my_face

-"Every fart is a gamble now" Bluzark 19.02.2017
Yeah lets go kite repeaters or good number of hard waves you go first.... would need a lot of head armor
Or with the teleporting buisiness it could be 1 hit 1 kill on you.

So you can be invisible for like 10 seconds with a 1 handed wep and stab whatever then teleport out, (can only teleport every minute or something idk).

And if by any reason you get hit by anything, you die, be it a stone or a frying pan.
Legendary Drops:
Eastern Katana - December 2012
Legacy - April 2014
Pike of Kings - June 2014
Stag Bow -June 2014
Rupturers - June 2014
Durandel - August 2014
Ancient Greatsword - August 2014
Valsgarde Helmet - September 2014
Penetrator - April 2015
Mnominor - April 2015
Volundr Greatsword - April 2015