Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New "Assassin Class" and a possible new playstyle idea ;)
This would require a lot of rebalancing, Pikeman/Heavy Infantry already has 10 athletics (The maximum without WSE), but still gets chased down rather easily by late hard mode enemies.

(29-09-2012, 08:49 AM)Huscarlton Banks link Wrote: This would require a lot of rebalancing, Pikeman/Heavy Infantry already has 10 athletics (The maximum without WSE), but still gets chased down rather easily by late hard mode enemies.

I dont think so mate, maybe only need to rebalance this assassin class, not others. The hardcoded maximum skill limit is 15, i made myself a "native+" mod (with diplomacy, my own items, new armors, samurai stuff, some gameplay tweaks etc.) and i already raised most of the skill limits to 15 with TweakMB. Its working like a charm, no need for WSE.

Yup, nords run like hell with all those shields, axes and heavy armors... Its because of their agility stat i think. Maybe another suggestion can be rebalancing the assassin class' str-agi distribution, something along the lines like 15str to 45agi Smile.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
maybe you can get invisible for 1 minute to get to the boss and assasinate them!
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Jalau, I don't think that was Ryu's intent with this class suggestion. The name is a tad misleading, as the point of the class does not appear to be to actually assassinate anyone. Rather, the goal is to have a class that can lure the main body of bots away from the player force so that a desirable combat situation (equal or greater number of players to bots) can be created.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Change the name of the class into "scout" or something similar.
Sphinx = Evil
(24-10-2012, 05:51 PM)Jiko link Wrote: Change the name of the class into "scout" or something similar.

This seems very appropriate.
+1
Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
(30-10-2012, 01:33 AM)Marlowe Biggs link Wrote: [quote author=Jiko link=topic=6311.msg57327#msg57327 date=1351101102]
Change the name of the class into "scout" or something similar.

This seems very appropriate.
+1
[/quote]

It sounds too similar to "skirmisher". Also that last minute dissapearing skill i mentioned is more fitting to an "assassin", but yeah the class name  suggestion is a bit misleading.
Attack of the smileys! Beware!
Maybe one idea would be to make the skirmisher class able to skirmish?
CC_Sir_Yabu - lvl 52 Wielder of the Rectal Glory
CC_Dr_Yabu - lvl 52 Pokémon
CC_Yabu_the_Hutt - lvl 52 Space Mob Member
CC_Yabudabadoo - lvl 39 Pacifist
CC_Dyabu_Unchained - lvl 10 No Comment
Visit my shop IKEY!
A bit too much overlap with the skirmisher class. I like the brainstorming but its a bit much of an overlap. We are however open to new class ideas and suggestions about how to broaden player options.