Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] About maps
I think there needs to be a balance of campable maps and just fun maps to run around and kill things in. Which is fairly balanced now.
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
(02-10-2012, 02:14 PM)Dragonknight link Wrote: [quote author=PA_GeNf link=topic=6391.msg53278#msg53278 date=1349169252]

1. To upgrade all the maps. Where the hell do you want to camp on Swadian village? Make each map nice to play.

3. Give us the map choice back

I dont agree with this points cauze it would be boring with camping maps only.
+People just want to get easy earned xp and money which isnt the sense of this game imo.
That means map poll is useless (we got events for this btw).
[/quote]

In Hard camping is the only way to survive. It's also why I suggeste diff maps between hard and normal.

(02-10-2012, 02:16 PM)Jarold link Wrote: I think there needs to be a balance of campable maps and just fun maps to run around and kill things in. Which is fairly balanced now.

It's a way to say that you dont see the problem. You are blind. PPL want xp, gold and a chance to get Prince and Odin on the same map. That's it
(02-10-2012, 03:13 PM)PA_GeNf link Wrote: [quote author=Dragonknight link=topic=6391.msg53312#msg53312 date=1349187252]
[quote author=PA_GeNf link=topic=6391.msg53278#msg53278 date=1349169252]

1. To upgrade all the maps. Where the hell do you want to camp on Swadian village? Make each map nice to play.

3. Give us the map choice back

I dont agree with this points cauze it would be boring with camping maps only.
+People just want to get easy earned xp and money which isnt the sense of this game imo.
That means map poll is useless (we got events for this btw).
[/quote]

In Hard camping is the only way to survive. It's also why I suggeste diff maps between hard and normal.

(02-10-2012, 02:16 PM)Jarold link Wrote: I think there needs to be a balance of campable maps and just fun maps to run around and kill things in. Which is fairly balanced now.

It's a way to say that you dont see the problem. You are blind. PPL want xp, gold and a chance to get Prince and Odin on the same map. That's it
[/quote]

I agree to different maps at hard cauze u need to camp there never said I wouldnt.

If "PPL" want xp and money they should learn to fight for it! Its not a game for kiddies who want to get stuff without fighting for it imo but thats obviously not the general opinion.

Oh btw killing the prince is possible at every map.
My steam account: Dragz 

Loots:
27/08/15 Royal Winged Helmet
24/10/15 Durendal

[Image: taker-brock-laugh.gif?08bce4]
You can kill the Prince on every maps, that's true. On some maps you will need more high lvl players then others and also nobody want to try to kill the Prince on swadian city for exemple.

Maybe in Event, the Houses should try every maps. When they asked for outskirts, they cant ask it again before to try the others. It would force team  to know the best strategy.

Yeeeah it's m'y point 5.
Tsum Tsum.
Let's add more ranged , more crush through and less tight spots. I got the idea right , right ?

If you want to have it really easy ? use cheats and go play single player...
I know the answer.

Cav back.
(02-10-2012, 08:16 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Let's add more ranged , more crush through and less tight spots. I got the idea right , right ?

If you want to have it really easy ? use cheats and go play single player...
But that takes soo long.. and its not even fun in the end anyway... Tongue

@Tarimoth: Varför ska du skriva så smått för? Tongue
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(02-10-2012, 08:29 PM)Tarimoth link Wrote: I know the answer.

Cav back.

I know it won't be back :S
Add me on Steam: xneoblasterx
(02-10-2012, 08:43 PM)Extibo link Wrote: [quote author=Tarimoth link=topic=6391.msg53397#msg53397 date=1349209743]
I know the answer.

Cav back.

I know it won't be back :S
[/quote]

Don't give up hope