Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Why aren't you signing up? (Voters hidden)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Entry fees
33.33%
10 33.33%
Reentry fees
3.33%
1 3.33%
I\'m not good at pvp
13.33%
4 13.33%
I\'m waiting for more people
20.00%
6 20.00%
Other reason( please give a sentence or 2 explanation in a reply)
30.00%
9 30.00%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

1st Unofficial Holiday PVP Tournament
Ingame name : GoC_Grinsekater
Name and link to forum profile : X3RX3S
Name and link to steam profile : GoC_Grinsekater
Character ID(s) : 2473641
Events you wish to enter : Team Melee
Teammates(Team Melee only) : GoC_Angar, GoC_Durin, GoC_Batman, GoC_Grinsekater
How could this event be improved (optional) : Would be nice if the teams ccould choose a name!
Team name: Hellvete
Ingame name : FV_FighterOle
Name and link to forum profile : http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?action=profile    CaptOle
Name and link to steam profile :  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085276275/      27josh01
Character ID(s) : Main 2513902
Events you wish to enter : Team Fight
Teammates(Team Melee only) : Sigolo18, HappyMonk3y99, darklit, Sharmastyle, alternate Consweber (COME AT US VM! WE WILL BEAT YOU!)
How could this event be improved (optional) : idk, I haven't participated yet.
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

(21-12-2015, 07:05 PM)GrafBlade link Wrote:Is it really necessary to have a t4 archer? (And not higher?) There are a lot of people in this community
that for sure have a hero archer, but none on t4. It will block their access to the tournament (same accounts for me Sad
And you can't expect that everyone will start leveling a new char :/

Beside that, great idea. This will finally reveal, how wide spread native skills are  ;D
I meant a minimum of t4, sorry for the confusion
NA vs EU servers
Archery both, individual both, team both, pit NA. For the first 3 events we will run a best 2/3 match game for each matchup. If both teams are EU they will play on an EU server, if both are NA they will play on NA, but if one is EU and the other is NA, one match will be played on EU and another on NA, this will continue until one team is ahead by 2 games. This may take more time but it is the most fair.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
(21-12-2015, 11:46 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote:[quote author=GrafBlade link=topic=50595.msg251105#msg251105 date=1450724750]
Is it really necessary to have a t4 archer? (And not higher?) There are a lot of people in this community
that for sure have a hero archer, but none on t4. It will block their access to the tournament (same accounts for me Sad

Beside that, great idea. This will finally reveal, how wide spread native skills are  ;D
[/quote]

That's good, i was going to say that would exclude a lot of people. Pretty much nobody would do archer then. t4 or hero is good though =P. By the way, you might want to change the phrasing there and update the post.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
Ingame name :FV_Sharmastyle_II, FV_Sharmastyle_III
Name and link to forum profile : http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?action=profile
Name and link to steam profile : http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985073843/
Character ID(s) : 2487373, 2487812
Events you wish to enter : Individual Archery, Team Melee
Teammates(Team Melee only) : Happymonkey's Team
How could this event be improved (optional) :
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
I feel like pvp battles can be unfair, because there are hacks that can autochamber, autoblock, and just take the winnings
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
(21-12-2015, 11:40 PM)CaptOle link Wrote:Ingame name : FV_FighterOle
Name and link to forum profile : http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?action=profile    CaptOle
Name and link to steam profile :  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085276275/      27josh01
Character ID(s) : Main 2513902
Events you wish to enter : Team Fight
Teammates(Team Melee only) : Sigolo18, HappyMonk3y99, darklit, Sharmastyle, alternate Consweber (COME AT US VM! WE WILL BEAT YOU!)
How could this event be improved (optional) : idk, I haven't participated yet.

Darklit and Sigolo are already on a team, darklit posted above. Might wanna sort that out Smile
(21-12-2015, 11:48 PM)Sharmastyle link Wrote:[quote author=FV_HappyMonk3y99 link=topic=50595.msg251138#msg251138 date=1450741592]
[quote author=GrafBlade link=topic=50595.msg251105#msg251105 date=1450724750]
Is it really necessary to have a t4 archer? (And not higher?) There are a lot of people in this community

[/quote]

That's good, i was going to say that would exclude a lot of people. Pretty much nobody would do archer then. t4 or hero is good though =P. By the way, you might want to change the phrasing there and update the post.
[/quote]

That's what I've thought as well Smile

(21-12-2015, 11:56 PM)Nopanda link Wrote:I feel like pvp battles can be unfair, because there are hacks that can autochamber, autoblock, and just take the winnings

The probability for that is very low. Also, PvP is a large part of the gameplay in Native or NW and like 99,9999% of the fights get won with legal devices Wink
And it's not that difficult for experienced PvP fighters to recognize whether someone uses a cheat or not Smile
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(21-12-2015, 11:56 PM)Nopanda link Wrote:I feel like pvp battles can be unfair, because there are hacks that can autochamber, autoblock, and just take the winnings
I'll know, and then they'll be out 500k

plus i edited this post
(21-12-2015, 11:46 PM)FV_HappyMonk3y99 link Wrote:[quote author=GrafBlade link=topic=50595.msg251105#msg251105 date=1450724750]

NA vs EU servers
Archery both, individual both, team both, pit NA. For the first 3 events we will run a best 2/3 match game for each matchup. If both teams are EU they will play on an EU server, if both are NA they will play on NA, but if one is EU and the other is NA, one match will be played on EU and another on NA, this will continue until one team is ahead by 2 games. This may take more time but it is the most fair.
[/quote]

(21-12-2015, 11:02 PM)X3RX3S link Wrote:How could this event be improved (optional) : Would be nice if the teams ccould choose a name!
OP edited, all teams now need a team name!
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Ingame name : [LK]Terath
Name and link to steam profile : Terath | http://steamcommunity.com/id/Terath86/
Character ID(s) : 2949
Events you wish to enter : single melee
Teammates(Team Melee only) :
Team Name(Team Melee only) :
How could this event be improved (optional) : if i didn't have to pay to hit people

if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off