Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

An Apologize
[Image: 2z9dsmujpg.gif~c200]
I don't know what you don't want me to say, but I'll say it anyway
try this one, a bit more customisation
http://www.bureauofcommunication.com/compose/apology

Let's all relax a bit.

PS. that cats! Lovely!
(07-01-2016, 02:57 AM)Winter link Wrote:[quote author=Loda link=topic=51160.msg252892#msg252892 date=1452122936]
Dear NI Community & Admins,

Please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake in regard to the stuff that i claimed was mine at here. It was not my intention to create such an awkward, childish and embarrassing situation for the community.Please feel free to let me of your thoughts and concerns over this matter.

Thank You.
Loda.

Dear {Recipient}

Please accept my deepest apologies for my mistake in regard to {state mistake}.

It was not my intention to create such an awkward and embarrassing situation for {you, institution, the team, company, etc…}.

If there was any good that came out of this unfortunate experience, it is that I have grown and learned alternative approaches to these situations.

Please feel free to let me of your thoughts and concerns over this matter. You can reach me at {email, phone number}.

Sincerely,
{Sender}
http://www.apologyletters.net/letter_of_...istake.php

Did you just plagiarize an apology to apologize for plagiarizing?
[/quote]

Yes i did. Because my native language isn't english and i cant speak+write english fluently this why i took it from there so u guys can understand me very well instead of having cancer while reading my apologize. if its not allowed on forum then there is nothing left i cant do.
There are enough people with below-average English-skills around here, and they try to find their words for what they want to say. You could've done so too.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
its not about how i did. Its about what i meant.
(07-01-2016, 04:04 PM)Loda link Wrote:its not about how i did. Its about what i meant.
To be honest what you did was very, very bad and the apology will most probably not be accepted.

Also I had to join in..
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
(07-01-2016, 04:04 PM)Loda link Wrote:its not about how i did. Its about what i meant.

if you really cared you'd write your own damn apology no matter how many spelling/grammar mistakes it has. apologizing just for the sake of clearing your name and actually apologizing are two very different things.

also i don't really like popcorn

edit: grammar
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Coming from a person that spells like a 2 year old and has to read this 14 times before posting suck it up people out there can read the mess you type most of the time.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(06-01-2016, 11:28 PM)Loda link Wrote:Please feel free to let me of your thoughts and concerns over this matter.

OK, here is my 2 cents on it. What you did is just sad. I don't know if your apology is worth much after your little show here. It says so much about a person. Let this just be a life lesson and try to be yourself.. not someone else.