Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: .
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
tsuki a princess
40.91%
18 40.91%
everyone to be princesses.
22.73%
10 22.73%
Zoidberg is best princess
20.45%
9 20.45%
Winter adds a pole to all posts (Zoidberg is best princess)
15.91%
7 15.91%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Unique Items Shop
(07-01-2016, 07:55 PM)Bobo link Wrote: Only perhaps then the unique items would cease to be unique?
[Image: 211300a6e976b1a9f68bf5a0b00e1675.png]
Still fits really if the price is high i think

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Das ist good idea
yes please
Loots:
Eastern Katana (2016)
Studded Gauntlets (2019)
Volcanic Daggers (2019)
Heavy Salet (2023)

!!Former!! Guardian of Swadian Helium Stores
FV_CaptOle, ObviouslySomebodyOriginal, [LH]MajOle, FV_Best_Zwei_NA, Mike_Pence, Not_Jennifer, Triggered_Potato

As a person with little faction points it makes sad cause i wont be able to shop but i agree this is the best way to keep the items unique. It would probably encourage people to get more kills  and be more active Big Grin
[Image: 76561198056190414.png]
Will do free crafting and give advice to newer players if they want any!
Adding me on steam is the best way for you to contact me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nandogomez

My Shop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread...ght=Ribbed
for this idea. bring back some of the unlootable uniques. if some people who own the items are against, maybe not all? would give us an actual reason to do quests instead of them being fairly pointless.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(08-01-2016, 01:11 AM)Sharmastyle link Wrote: for this idea. bring back some of the unlootable uniques. if some people who own the items are against, maybe not all? would give us an actual reason to do quests instead of them being fairly pointless.
I would think most people that would have Unique Items would have the Faction Points to buy more.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
+1 to this idea.
(08-01-2016, 01:18 AM)Woody link Wrote: [quote author=Sharmastyle link=topic=51173.msg253027#msg253027 date=1452215499]
for this idea. bring back some of the unlootable uniques. if some people who own the items are against, maybe not all? would give us an actual reason to do quests instead of them being fairly pointless.
I would think most people that would have Unique Items would have the Faction Points to buy more.
[/quote]

True, such longer term players would have higher faction points. Was just stating that if certain players were to get too sad that their sad that their fancy items were no longer unobtainable and needed convincing, leave one or two items "special". But there's plenty that could be added.  ;D  Keep it fair for all.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
great idea. but i think the cost in faction points would need to be very very high. and the "unique items" would be locked to your account. you cant trade them to other players.
[Image: 76561198069110595.png]

Dragon Halberd
Thanos Legacy
Studded Gauntlets
Vagabond Helmet

| darklit | Esox | Isoptera | Bombina | Branta | Agnus | Caridea| Hyla |
(08-01-2016, 07:04 AM)Sharmastyle link Wrote: [quote author=Woody link=topic=51173.msg253028#msg253028 date=1452215908]
[quote author=Sharmastyle link=topic=51173.msg253027#msg253027 date=1452215499]
[/quote]

True, such longer term players would have higher faction points. Was just stating that if certain players were to get too sad that their sad that their fancy items were no longer unobtainable and needed convincing, leave one or two items "special". But there's plenty that could be added.  ;D  Keep it fair for all.
[/quote]

Nuuu my crown I must stay special  :-X