Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bannerlord
Maybe, previous donators get a old donators cape, and players divided in 2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016 get a different item. sounds pretty cool
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
If you do a full reset there will be no person that will carry the team, bring in good weapons and make runs easy. This will bring back the original days of NI where people wiped on wave 4. I like this idea of a full reset Big Grin
A loot a year keeps the interested here

I do maps btw lol
For me personally, I love starting games from scratch... If I'm playing Ark, minecraft, any of those kind of grindy games I enjoy lower level content more than I enjoy the end content... I really love the Idea of a complete reset/wipe in Bannerlord. HOWEVER I personally feel like for the first days or so, it should be like Quad Cash/Exp just to give people that little boost to help skip over the grinding stage a little bit. I know that sounds like it would be against the point of a wipe, but I know of a lot of people who can't stand the leveling up stage of say 1-10, so maybe they could cap it as well once you hit say tier 2, you go to normal exp rates and normal coin gained rate? Just my thoughts. Agree or disagree that's what I'd like to see.
Loots - 8
I'm for a complete restart - because it's no longer NI - it's NI2.

But there's no need for an early exp boost, 4x boost etc. Like we don't even know what it will be like when we start, so lets not jump into the pool early without our pants on.
Just keep boosts for events and weekends etc.
1x Tears of Hvergelmir.
Full reset sounds nice teamwork will be actually a nessesty in the game once more and not 16 legendarys in every game it's fun to work to win a run
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
Different Game

Different Mod

Do i need to say anything else?
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
(02-02-2016, 05:53 AM)Mob_Boss link Wrote:Different Game

Different Mod

Do i need to say anything else?
Exactly that.

I'm guessing this NI, might just stop making updates if dev team moves on to work on NI 2, which I'd very much be interesteded in trying out.
But this "full reset" or character transfers doesn't make any sense to me, so don't be silly guys ^^ You start from scratch cause you're gonna play a new game so you're not getting a reset but you get a new beginning. Meaning old NI will still be playable as normaly with all your progress, unless they decide to just shut everything down. That's something else.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
perhaps you are right. a startover would be good xD. anyway if there will be a full reset i will be xbow again xD