Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

question
(29-01-2016, 12:59 PM)faceless link Wrote: [quote author=ON_Glenn link=topic=52605.msg256880#msg256880 date=1454070814]
[quote author=faceless link=topic=52605.msg256879#msg256879 date=1454070377]
I think it might have something to do with your ID, some people will simply get picked others will not. I have about 800 hours in NI, played in multiple hard and rag runs and I have never looted a scale or eagle feather, which seem to be fairly common loots. I am starting to think they are a myth!

Haha I have been thinking that also. Or that my account is blocked for legendary's. But 800 hours aint that much though for a legendary.
[/quote]

Just to be clear, I am not saying i think I should I have looted a legendary.

I just think its weird that I have never looted a Scale or Eagle feather even though almost every hard game someone says eagle or scale in the logs. So I am saying I think I should have looted one of them by now and I think its something to do with my ID that I haven't.

I also think the loot system is unfair for people like Logan who has "around 1.8k hours on NI in the past 3~ years and i haven't looted." And yet someone I know started the game and looted a Noble Steel Gaunt after 3 days and sold it like 6m, making him instantly richer than me by over a million.

I dont want to piss and moan, I just to say that the system is not 'fair' because it is not rewarding to long time players, its random and it shouldn't be. Smile Rant over. I still love the game, and I will continue to donate and play. I just wish I knew for sure that if I played long enough, that I would eventually loot, but with a random system it may never happen. Now rant really over Big Grin I love NI!
[/quote]

I agree with you on this. But it is weird that you haven't even looted a scale.
Gur

I like that attitude guys, it must be something that SPQR members share Smile
Legendaries come sooner or later, the game is a tone of fun with or without them. Also, the new house craftables are so good that the legendaries advatage is somewhat smaller now.
The loot system is very random, the chances of looting an item is always changing, I have around 4,000 hours and I've looted 3 times in the last 1,000 hours. It's just very, very random Tongue
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Ussually hours don't matter because have of that time could be afk time, or time spent playing single player, it just matters if you're on every day. I'm addicted to this game, I'd literally spend all my free time just on this game, whenever I get home I just get strait onto my computer and start up warband
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir
(29-01-2016, 02:35 PM)Nopanda link Wrote: Ussually hours don't matter because have of that time could be afk time, or time spent playing single player, it just matters if you're on every day. I'm addicted to this game, I'd literally spend all my free time just on this game, whenever I get home I just get strait onto my computer and start up warband

I have a similar affliction! Its so addictive. I just wish I had discovered it like 4 years ago instead of now! By the time I get defender gear Bannerlord will be out and I will never get to us it!! haha. Its definitely one of the best multiplayer games for team gameplay.
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
(29-01-2016, 02:43 PM)faceless link Wrote: [quote author=Nopanda link=topic=52605.msg256900#msg256900 date=1454078125]
Ussually hours don't matter because have of that time could be afk time, or time spent playing single player, it just matters if you're on every day. I'm addicted to this game, I'd literally spend all my free time just on this game, whenever I get home I just get strait onto my computer and start up warband

I have a similar affliction! Its so addictive. I just wish I had discovered it like 4 years ago instead of now! By the time I get defender gear Bannerlord will be out and I will never get to us it!! haha. Its definitely one of the best multiplayer games for team gameplay.
[/quote]

But will Nordinvasion come on bannerlord?Tongue
Gur

I'm quite convinced it will. I imagine the Bannerlord makers will provide some tools for mods transition, since for games like Warband / Bannerlord it is extremely important to keep the variety of mods available as it adds the content that the original devs could only provide at a very high cost. For me, if NI won't go to Bannerlor, there'll be no reason to buy Bannerlord. There must be more potential buyers with such attitude who play one or more of so many mods available for Warband. I hope we are clients TaleWorlds wants to keep.
Most likely it will not be without a lot of work and trouble but it should be possible to port current mods with necessary adjustment. I think the NI Devs team keeps an eye on the matter.

PS. Bannerlord remains a mystery still, I've seen no news telling when it could be realised. It seems the work is well underway but it's been so for like 3 years now and nothing comes to show... Well, let's enjoy what we have here and there's a lot to enjoy so don't worry, be happy! Smile
Look at the hours in between of my loots it just.... how even  ???
3345h
3547h

5382h
5515h

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(29-01-2016, 12:59 PM)faceless link Wrote: [quote author=ON_Glenn link=topic=52605.msg256880#msg256880 date=1454070814]
[quote author=faceless link=topic=52605.msg256879#msg256879 date=1454070377]
I think it might have something to do with your ID, some people will simply get picked others will not. I have about 800 hours in NI, played in multiple hard and rag runs and I have never looted a scale or eagle feather, which seem to be fairly common loots. I am starting to think they are a myth!

Haha I have been thinking that also. Or that my account is blocked for legendary's. But 800 hours aint that much though for a legendary.
[/quote]

Just to be clear, I am not saying i think I should I have looted a legendary.

I just think its weird that I have never looted a Scale or Eagle feather even though almost every hard game someone says eagle or scale in the logs. So I am saying I think I should have looted one of them by now and I think its something to do with my ID that I haven't.

I also think the loot system is unfair for people like Logan who has "around 1.8k hours on NI in the past 3~ years and i haven't looted." And yet someone I know started the game and looted a Noble Steel Gaunt after 3 days and sold it like 6m, making him instantly richer than me by over a million.

I dont want to piss and moan, I just to say that the system is not 'fair' because it is not rewarding to long time players, its random and it shouldn't be. Smile Rant over. I still love the game, and I will continue to donate and play. I just wish I knew for sure that if I played long enough, that I would eventually loot, but with a random system it may never happen. Now rant really over Big Grin I love NI!
[/quote]

Perhaps the devs have heard my prayers... just to make a lier out of me  ;D haha. I just looted a scale.
SPQR_faceless_Legionnaire
SPQR_faceless_Warden

Loots: Loots are not real, just a lie made up by the devs to keep us playing. I will believe them when I loot something!
Its just completely random, i've play over 100+ rag runs and i rarely get a eagle feather/copper bar.
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir