Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I just don't get it
(02-02-2016, 12:45 PM)Slugbath link Wrote: You're delusional if you think you're not being rude. This post reeks of undeserved self entitlement and a whole lot of immaturity.

+1 Arch is infamous for continuing to ramble on about stuff when it's been answers.

Anyway personally I do NOT agree with "Switching the server to hard for a day or two." If YOU want to play hard with good ping, then you should donate. Don't expect other people to do things for you, that is not how things happen in life... Otherwise EVERYONE would be a rich as Bill gates.

Simply put, you want it. Help pay for it. Your questions have been answered by my self, Xen and Kanade.
Loots - 8
(02-02-2016, 11:41 AM)LT_Archangel link Wrote: Then if that's the case, are you admins bothered to make it a whole day or two where the AU normal server can be changed to hard?

See this is where you go horribly wrong, instead of being a rude selfish player why don't you say, is there a possibility that the server could be set on different difficulties on different days so we get to play different modes?

rather than asking the admins if they can be bothered, they do more than you seem to think.
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
This is the post with the most entitled attitude I've read in a while. Also, LOL at pulling the race card against other white people while yourself being white.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(02-02-2016, 09:05 AM)LT_Archangel link Wrote: Also if the admins are the ones paying for the servers for their own country then it's THEIR responsibility to keep the players satisfied and buy the servers for us. If you can't seem to do that then i don't know how or why you are admin.

Is this you talking or your "little brother". Either way you obviously have no clue how any of this works. My only responsibility is weeding out the turds. In my opinion you are one of them. I am not surprised people complain about your.. sorry, your "little brothers", behaviour on our servers.

Kind regards,

BLUZARK

"At your service, free of charge."
(02-02-2016, 09:05 AM)LT_Archangel link Wrote: Also if the admins are the ones paying for the servers for their own country then it's THEIR responsibility to keep the players satisfied and buy the servers for us. If you can't seem to do that then i don't know how or why you are admin.
[Image: mCQzOKa.gif]
How's your "little brother" doing?

Developers and Admins don't have any responsibility towards you. They don't owe you anything, they don't get paid for developing and keeping this mod alive. This is not their main income, you are not paying them anything.

Don't like it? Well you are just going to have to deal with it.
Ozzy_RG - Royal Guard
Ozzy_MP - Master Peltast
Ozzy_Archer - Heavy Longbowman
Sorry for posting

Get use to ping vs paying for something that will cost a small fortune.

(02-02-2016, 11:58 AM)LT_Archangel link Wrote: I was never rude in the first place. I was simply asking a question to the admins if they are bothered to change the gamemode on specific days just for the better of the community.
Add a admin to steam if you ask they can do it, it not hard.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Did you get a prostate exam today arch? seems like he got in there nice and deep

98% sure your a white 14 year old, soz not soz no racism
[Image: NVWGT89.gif]
All the rage...
@Arch: it would certainly be better just to ask a question if there's something you'd like to get explained. No need for any assumptions ar prejudice not based on knowledge of the matter. I do hope the reasons why there are many EU/NA servers available while ther's only 1 atm for AU are now clear to you. Also, if ther are players who'd like to go hard or ragna an admin can be requested to change the server mode and there's not big trouble with it. Some "sorry" would be welcome, I guess.
@some others: put away your flamethrowers guys, you're not making things any better....
Yes - Benschie, the VLKA leader, the very clan you said was "shit" the other day Archangel when you got mad about being lightly trolled & made a report over.

Typical AUS players, they demand everything, but don't bother to contribute anything towards it. I know this from experience, after having run NW & PW in AUS for the last four years, it's just bitching, which is why it's more or less dead.

The only mod still active is NordInvasion, which to Archangel's credit, would be cool for there to be a Hard Server, which I believe there is one up now? Not sure, someone told me just earlier. Anyway, you  being snarky & blatantly rude in text, won't get you any respect nor will it usually get you what you want.
keep it real mens