Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Eyleens stoof
Terath thats exactly what I did.  Smile
However, after moving and slightly rotating parts of the bow the meshes imported to openBRF show up with a slightly increased vertex count. In Blender it shows the same amount of vertices for all 3 meshes. My best guess is that it happens while exporting, but I cant figure it out.  :-\
Final result for the bow:
Download

It is using the same textures as all of the other dragon items, therefore I did not include them in the download link.
Material and texture links in the brf file are not necessary either, just added those for testing purposes.
that looks pretty nice in a way
Barbute-- aug 2014
Serverance--july 2019
Wulfsbane-- Sept 2019
Studded- Nov 2019
(07-02-2016, 06:22 PM)Eyleen link Wrote:Final result for the bow:
Download

It is using the same textures as all of the other dragon items, therefore I did not include them in the download link.
Material and texture links in the brf file are not necessary either, just added those for testing purposes.

A good first try, but kinda ugly and the string is comparatively super small(maybe make the bow not so fat).

Also idk if it's just the angle, but doesn't the handle look...strange in a way? Kind of like wavy ish
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
Try red or orange wood And an alternate handle metal, see if it comes out any better.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

That is because the handle actually is wavy'ish.

Try looking at it in 3D, looks less fat then. Its all about the angle.

Looter this is supposed to look similar to the other dragon items, therefore it would be somewhat besides the point to use a different texture. Gonna leave it like this for now.
You should add some spikes plus I hope the devs will allow an alternate use, as it seems to be not made of wood. Then you could also have a third mode, shooting Dragon Nuclear arrows. Big Grin

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
Tried adding both spikes (tip of dragon breaths) and blades (dragon axe) to the bow, both looked awful. For now im satisfied with it, more of a doodle anyway. And it was a good way to learn how to make vertex animations.

Now, moving on to my next side project, more diversity for medic boxes. Going to make this an interactive one.  Tongue

Here is the system:
Mesh split in 2 parts, one part fixed, one part changeable, wood texture only. This way we can have 5 different looking medic boxes without having several textures.
I am not really satisfied with the colors yet, therefore I am going to release it for any of you to meddle with, if you can come up with any good color choices submit them back here.  Big Grin

How to:
Download me
Take any module, or just make a copy of Native.
Place the .dds files in Textures and the .brf file in Resources of the same module.
Open the brf with openBRF, select the wooden part of a medic box, med_box.0
Right click on it - Color Uniform..
Pick a color of your liking.
(08-02-2016, 12:29 AM)Eyleen link Wrote:Tried adding both spikes (tip of dragon breaths) and blades (dragon axe) to the bow, both looked awful. For now im satisfied with it, more of a doodle anyway. And it was a good way to learn how to make vertex animations.

Now, moving on to my next side project, more diversity for medic boxes. Going to make this an interactive one.  Tongue

Here is the system:
Mesh split in 2 parts, one part fixed, one part changeable, wood texture only. This way we can have 5 different looking medic boxes without having several textures.
I am not really satisfied with the colors yet, therefore I am going to release it for any of you to meddle with, if you can come up with any good color choices submit them back here.  Big Grin

How to:
Download me
Take any module, or just make a copy of Native.
Place the .dds files in Textures and the .brf file in Resources of the same module.
Open the brf with openBRF, select the wooden part of a medic box, med_box.0
Right click on it - Color Uniform..
Pick a color of your liking.

Ooh, awesome! Definitely gonna mess around with this  ;D
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(07-02-2016, 06:22 PM)Eyleen link Wrote:Final result for the bow:
Download

Thats not that bad of a bow
[Image: siivDCv.jpg?1]
December 20th, 2015 Impervious
February 8th, 2018 Gothic gauntlets
December 20th, 2019 Fang of Fenrir