Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Eyleens stoof
(08-02-2016, 12:29 AM)Eyleen link Wrote:Tried adding both spikes (tip of dragon breaths) and blades (dragon axe) to the bow, both looked awful. For now im satisfied with it, more of a doodle anyway. And it was a good way to learn how to make vertex animations.

Now, moving on to my next side project, more diversity for medic boxes. Going to make this an interactive one.  Tongue

Here is the system:
Mesh split in 2 parts, one part fixed, one part changeable, wood texture only. This way we can have 5 different looking medic boxes without having several textures.
I am not really satisfied with the colors yet, therefore I am going to release it for any of you to meddle with, if you can come up with any good color choices submit them back here.  Big Grin

How to:
Download me
Take any module, or just make a copy of Native.
Place the .dds files in Textures and the .brf file in Resources of the same module.
Open the brf with openBRF, select the wooden part of a medic box, med_box.0
Right click on it - Color Uniform..
Pick a color of your liking.
Would be cool to see a Med box that not the stereotypical wood look Tongue
eg
Big Leaf Maple
Purple Heart (or a paten like that idk)

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(08-02-2016, 07:01 AM)Woody link Wrote:Would be cool to see a Med box that not the stereotypical wood look Tongue
eg
Big Leaf Maple
Purple Heart

The Wood Master has spoken.  I would also be interested in seeing some of different wood textures used.

Nice work so far.  Expect a PM later on asking for permissions and adjustments for some models Wink
since we are talking med boxes, can you make the field med boxes have a person getting healed to death on them on the side of them, would make a very happy combat medic troll
Smile (best combat medic eu)
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Can we get diffrent Ammo Box model? its same with Wood Barricade.
NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
(08-02-2016, 11:31 AM)Horakti link Wrote:Can we get diffrent Ammo Box model? its same with Wood Barricade.
I would think Amo 'Box' has a good model Tongue (Big Ammo maybe not)

Wall Cade i want to see it's model be 3-4 long 2 by 4's So it not a magic trick that a Wall Cade that comes from a box  Tongue

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Calling it finished for now..
[img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/4/49/It's_something_%28edited%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20130221021013[/img]
(15-02-2016, 02:11 PM)Eyleen link Wrote:Calling it finished for now..
[img]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/4/49/It's_something_%28edited%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20130221021013[/img]

Looks great! Would fit nicely to any archer class imo.
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast
~CM~TheGreatNoob     Warden
~CM~Redshirt              Legionaire
~CM~Naizhax              Repeaterman

26th June 2015            Ullrs Bane
(15-02-2016, 02:11 PM)Eyleen link Wrote:Calling it finished for now..

I love it!
Gur

Great Armor! Tongue

Tried Your Dragon Bow in-game.

NordInvasion Wiki

Brigadine Plated Black -  20/01/16
Dragon Spear - 17/03/18
Now the real question, how to complete this set? Making boots will be rather simple, but I have zero ideas for a design of gauntlets fitting this armor and I am really not sure about the helmet yet. At first I thought about simply making a hood with the same material as the rest of the cloth, but thats gonna be too much like tracker armor.  Tongue