Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

I have a idea!
I have idea. You know a lot of fresh players when see some ppl on Hard/Rag server they joining them, but they never stay on spec. What about make like 1 more Rag and 1 more Hard server when you can start only if like 10ppl will join into team. Or make vote like who is ready press 1, who is not ready press 2. I think a lot of good map are wasted like Praven or Fortress Under Sige.
Loots:
White Winged Helmet - 15.11.2015
Heavy Salet - 26.02.2016
Ornate Bascinet - 02.02.2017
Heavy Sallet - 11.04.2017
Dragon Helmet - 24.04.2017
Pike of Kings - 29.01.2019
Tempest - 30.01.2021
1. Who decides what is a good map?
2. How are you supposed to get a good map, if you need 10 players to start a map?
[LK]Kanade_Tachibana - Warden || [LK]Engel - Marauder || [LK]Engelchen - Royal Guard || [LK]Kanade-chan - Chosen Marksman || [LK]Tenshi - Pavise Champion || [LK]Kanade-Senpai - Legionnaire || [LK]Kanade-Sensei - Sentinel || [LK]Kanade - lvl 27

Wormbane - 2014
stupid idea...

NEXT !!! Smile
Not sure about it... But I understand the origin of this idea, it can be pain to see a nice map go 'cause someone joined accidentaly while others remaining spec and waiting for the team to form up. For ragnarok it's a must to stay in spec and form up, no decent team = wipe. For hard it could work sometimes until 1st respawn even with 1 or 2 players. However, starting a run only if all players press a buton simply wouldn't work sometimes, I've seen too many runs with one guy afk in spec, sometimes for more than one run.
(01-03-2016, 08:36 PM)XXX link Wrote: stupid idea...

NEXT !!! Smile
Again not sure about the above. If that's kinda joke then be it Big Grin if a comment I grant 'no-go prize' Sad
PS. on a second thought it must be a joke because of the Smile at the end...
Meeh, i like it how people come in the server and messes up the map. it just wouldn't be nordinvasion if it would change
Nosir (Naw-zer)
Gluteus_Maximus (Gloo-tee-us-maxih-mus)
I must admit I had a similar thoughts. After playing countless events on the King's Castleyard map (the old one, "the snipers alley") I really really wanted to play another map, no matter which one, even should it be difficult to win... The maps variety keeps it all fresh and playing run on an unpopular map is also fun (and challenge sometimes).
(01-03-2016, 09:16 PM)Bobo link Wrote: [quote author=XXX link=topic=54472.msg262086#msg262086 date=1456864570]
stupid idea...

NEXT !!! Smile
Again not sure about the above. If that's kinda joke then be it Big Grin if a comment I grant 'no-go prize' Sad
PS. on a second thought it must be a joke because of the Smile at the end...
[/quote]

Smile as u realized
No.