Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Weapon Upgrades
Your no doubt going to be the one to do the 'task' since no one else is willing, so how difficult or large it'll be is up to you. Last post, not spending more time on this
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(03-03-2016, 02:43 AM)Looter link Wrote: Your no doubt going to be the one to do the 'task' since no one else is willing, so how difficult or large it'll be is up to you. Last post, not spending more time on this
It would require the effort of a lot more people than one since terror doesn't have access to all the necessary tools.

(03-03-2016, 02:25 AM)Terath link Wrote: also, if you're referring to ribbed on all accounts, just ignore post and move on :\

Sorry, I forgot only your posts represent all of ni's vastly differentiating opinions and that only one issue should be addressed over a landfill of potential problems.

ill go back to my cave now then.  Sad
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
imo ribbed's posts have been better than most. My responses have mainly just been to comments of assumptions that my examples are how the feature must work and cannot be changed, regardless of how clear i have made it. Thread has been getting better though recently.
btw how do i uploaded the images onto the comment?

Anyway this is what the items could look along the lines of as an upgrade
Thanks rib
[Image: b8ecae23634dacfd46af0f9d4412ff1d.png]
(03-03-2016, 02:54 AM)TerrorBite link Wrote: btw how do i uploaded the images onto the comment?

imgur.com upload an image then copy the bbcode on the right hand side.

Should look something like this without spaces [img ]https://i.imgur.com/yyqTmep.jpg[/img ]
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(03-03-2016, 02:45 AM)Ribbed link Wrote: [quote author=Looter link=topic=54485.msg262298#msg262298 date=1456973034]
Your no doubt going to be the one to do the 'task' since no one else is willing, so how difficult or large it'll be is up to you. Last post, not spending more time on this
It would require the effort of a lot more people than one since terror doesn't have access to all the necessary tools.

(03-03-2016, 02:25 AM)Terath link Wrote: also, if you're referring to ribbed on all accounts, just ignore post and move on :\

Sorry, I forgot only your posts represent all of ni's vastly differentiating opinions and that only one issue should be addressed over a landfill of potential problems.

ill go back to my cave now then.
[/quote]

i..i meant ignore my post, not yours. lmao
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Tell me what you think of the 2 images i posted above, also could another model be in the form of an extra LOD of the base model?
(03-03-2016, 03:09 AM)TerrorBite link Wrote: Tell me what you think of the 2 images i posted above, also could another model be in the form of an extra LOD of the base model?

yeah, pretty much what i expected. basic recolors and it doesn't look good imo.

and AFAIK, it can't be the form of an extra LOD; LOD only activates when objects enter different distances, they don't load whenever you call them to in the code.

last post on this thread. you're very adamant about what you want and no amount of responses seem to make a difference, so i'll take my leave here. good luck, man.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Well not really, I'm adamant about the specific point i'm arguing unless i have good reason to see otherwise.
As a whole I think it'd be great to see item consumption for upgrades, worthwhile adding some more items, given the small increase in load time and the balance could be done without too much effort.
It really comes down to obtaining the new models, I don't see it being taken further than the uniform colouring and if this is not good enough quality it may be worth improvising or just dropping this feature. I'll leave the topic open in case people think there is something here, but I won't take it much further.

No. Maybe some variation of upgrades, but not like this.