Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request vol.2
Oh dear.
I don't get it.
Just think. You banned me for not good reason. Even didn't gave me a chance to answer, just banned and asked to write another topic. OK! (Basically not okay but OK!)
Later, when I said it's not a good way to ban and not letting to explain (as you did a few times before) you felt offended (which is not my problem) and told me to write another request after 2 weeks.
I did wrong with requesting before, my bad. Waited 2 more weeks.
Today I asked for unban. Why is it weak? You wanted me just to copy this: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=51301 or what? I can't sorry when I did nothing wrong, it would be a falseness. Of course I had bans before, but following your emotions with judging someone is goddam bad idea! And previous bans shouldn't count as long I don't repeat my behaviour and I did!
You know what's weak? That I didn't offended you but, however, you tried to offend me. I don't know how old are you but it smell with big immaturity.
Also this is weak:
[Image: E3mfMpg.png]
Or this post (not yours but still a sample how not to talk with anyone): I have very little to say on this matter, largely because there is no point in arguing with idiots. If you say it, some people may just now know that you have a problem with yourself.
This is your second ban and there is a common pattern of behavior appearing. This is where this post should have ended.
But, then: I will, however, point out that "retard" bla bla bla (...)  Not very necessary to post it isn't it?
I will leave you with one of my favourite quotes and one I do my best to live my life by:

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
― George Carlin
That's very good world view. Unfortunatelly only for this person, because for example for me person who says things like this isn't any better than people he talks about (yes, he talk about "idiots") what commes from this person insinuation that I am idiot.

There is one more: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=52528 You are the asshole goodbye you idiot.
I leave it with no comment.
I feel like I learn a big kids something they should have know (you are adults I guess, and developers of NI, it's not normal). Have more distance to yourself and your ego.

Today, later: "This is teamspeak so you speak with friend" or smth like that. Just wow. I am not kind of person that asking a friend to pm you. I didn't asked him for it. I guess it's clear now?
I told it many times, now repeating. I wouldn't write now because I am not going back for 100%, i don't want to ;Wink I just want to trade equipment from my chars and leave this community. All I want.
Also not going to sorry as long there is no reason for. And not asking you for it because it's hard to offend me anyway. I am asking you to turn off your anger so you can see this situation as it is real. No one offended you. You'll see when (and if) you chill out.

I think you'll just ban me and not let to discuss it anymore so I just explain now one more thing. You pm'ed me on gennesisguallardo that I have a lack of communication skills. Did you know? Understanding  are also part of these skills. How saying "not a good friend" can insult you? Why the hell you called me asshole, idiot, twat and it's allright? :Big Grin It's a big problem Irish. You're not fair. You just don't understand... when someone try to show you something. You think all world want to kill you.
It's time to grow up. Not hoping it helps you. I hope someone else (not Irish) reconsider to unban me. I don't want to fight with him, it's pointless.
Where to start... lets begin with your record. As Irish already posted, you have received 130 reports from other players, 21 kicks due to AFK/leaching, trolling, bad language, and refusing to change an inappropriate character name. Throw in a few temporary bans because you kept coming back after kicks to argue and back-chat and round it all off with three separate bans for more of the same.

Even after all this, the original plan was to give you yet another chance. Had you not applied for your unban before the designated date and furthermore had not posted with such an attitude of entitlement, you would most likely be playing the game again right now.

In none of your recent unban requests did you ever admit your faults for which you were banned in the first place. Speaking of which, all three bans were for the same reason - offensive chat and trolling behaviour. Your record most certainly speaks volumes there. In your most recent unban request (and this one as well) you resort to blaming the administration team for the fact that you were banned and attempt to dictate your own punishment.

If we ever were to unban you (and if I have any say in the matter we will not), you will most certainly be given a full reset so stop coming back to that point.

As you so aptly put it, "it's time to grow up".

Unban request denied.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...