Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Noob looking for gear
because im a nice player and you don't know what i wrote in the message, the point is he asked about what gear to have as a new player and you left nothing on here useful about the gear, so in short;

either give him advice on the thread about what he asked about or don't comment simple
52 - Chosen Marksmen
52 - Royal Guard
52 - Marauder
52 - Warden

Irish to Turtle "Get away from me with that hat on"
Elmo "Well yeah you are just drowning it with oxygen"
Ok : Advice, buy my Partizan for 10k

And yes, I am serious.

Or just buy Craftable Javs, like Bobo said.
If you quote what you respond to you wouldn't have come over as an ass to me because your comment "that less" seemed towards the new player posting. I never called you an asshole.
Alright this has gotten from a new player asking for advice, to a bomb shell. Just stop Wink

Bobo has a good idea, just keep playing and saving until you're around level 32, feel free to pick up Craftable Javelins from the auction hall if you see them and maybe pick up some armour from the marketplace just to get yourself going.

Once you hit level 32 you can start playing hard mode, and your Craftable Javelins will be of use there and of course you can pick up other players throwing but try not to depend on it.

Once you start gaining money you can work towards Pikeman's Plated Vest and maybe Craftable Throwing Spears and any other additional gear you want, Pikeman has lots of variants when it comes to gear so just plan out what you want Smile
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
I already gave him a bunch of starting gear for t2 when I posted my first comment so he's already covered on gear a while ago. Advice for future buys at later tiers are still useful though.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

Thanks everyone, I am already helped!