Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Terath's models
(26-02-2019, 11:48 AM)Woody Wrote:
(26-02-2019, 11:44 AM)Forward Wrote: I would like to see in game 2h or at least bastard sword usable by all classes in cavalry mode.

Worm Bane.

But it looks like shit. And it's only bastard.
(26-02-2019, 11:54 AM)Forward Wrote:
(26-02-2019, 11:44 AM)Forward Wrote: I would like to see in game 2h or at least bastard sword usable by all classes in cavalry mode.

Worm Bane.

But it looks like shit.

You have bad taste.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(26-02-2019, 11:58 AM)Woody Wrote:
(26-02-2019, 11:54 AM)Forward Wrote:

Worm Bane.

But it looks like shit.

You have bad taste.

Regardless my taste which is fine it's legendary without house-crafted alternative. So there is space for new swords in this area too.
The fuck u always care about house crafted alternative worm bane is cheap no need for that and i have to agree with Stark u dont see alot of zwei sentrys i know Sig and Orange that plays Sentry/Zwei atm
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
make a 1h sword for cav
like 64c
98 speed
120 reach
locked to legio
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
Didn't respond until I had access to a real keyboard:

Legendary spoilers:
About the sword: At first I didn't feel that the model fit the mod, but now I think it's fine because there are weapons that look similar (Pride) so it won't look completely out of place. For an idea of its size, this is a one-handed sword and is around 100 length. I'm thinking it belongs somewhere up in house crafting. Here's my current plan for 1h Archer/Sentinel locked weapons:
- Bring ESS (Eastern Short Sword) up to Frostfang's stats
- Remove Frostfang from the game, and give everybody who uses Frostfang (me) ESS
- Give the Frostfang model to Wulfsbane, as Wulfsbane's model is not the best.
       - Alternatively, I could remodel Wulfsbane to look better. I just think that Frostfang looks way better than Wulfsbane, and would fit way better with Leviathan's Guard seeing as how it's got a lot more 'wolf' and it has wolf fur on the scabbard.
- Create an Archer Hero-class locked one handed sword to further the line of swords they currently use (Grosse Messer > Steel Reaver > New one > Wulfsbane)
- Create an alternative to the ESS, using the new sword model. Comparable in stats.
       - Alternatively, players could get this new sword instead of getting the ESS in the transition. I guess we could ask players which one they want, since there's like 10 individuals who own Frostfang and still play (I think), but that's a stiff 'maybe', as if it is more than 10 players then it could get annoying to do manually.
This change is open to discussion as I currently only have a rough outline for now. If this change affects you in an adverse way, sorry.

Also, to those requesting stat changes, just PM me a stat change request: what the item is currently, what it should be and a good explanation of why. It makes my life easier rather than having to manually go find all of the stats of certain items and compare them, so I'd rather somebody else do it and not me. I'm a modeler first and everything else second.

@Lophorius and Forward: This seems like an out of place request, but I'll answer it anyways. I am not against creating new branches of cav weapons for players to use, especially since some classes have higher usefulness than other (Pikeman = bad). Maybe when I get some free time, if the idea gets more concrete, I will look into making more cavalry weapons. Until then, it's not high on my list of priorities, but that doesn't mean I won't pull an all-nighter and create a new cav-specific weapon tree all at once.
@Thunderstorm and Stark: Whether a class is played more than others has little bearing on whether new items or item changes are given to that class. It is not fair to those classes to think that way, however little the player-base for that class may be.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Terath what about Brass Set Sad

But anyways good job buddy
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(26-02-2019, 03:41 PM)Terath Wrote: I am currently working on making crossbowman legendary boots 

Will they will be usable by ranger and Halberdier or only crossbow locked?
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
(26-02-2019, 05:08 PM)poxix Wrote:
(26-02-2019, 03:41 PM)Terath Wrote: I am currently working on making crossbowman legendary boots 

Crossbow (edit: hero) locked. Ranger and Halberdier boots will be their own separate items.
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
(26-02-2019, 05:21 PM)Terath Wrote:
(26-02-2019, 05:08 PM)poxix Wrote:

Crossbow (edit: hero) locked. Ranger and Halberdier boots will be their own separate items.

Regarding that, it would also make sense to have separate Pavise Boots Angel
[Image: w6ZxTrO.png] Total: Loots: 56 & Upgrades: 30
  • 2018: _1 | __
  • 2019: 15 | 10
  • 2020: 17 | 13
  • 2021: 15 | _4
  • 2022: _8 | _3

‌‌ ‌‌Julia's little Armory | Steam