Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[SoN] The Scourge of Norsca - (Recruiting) (EU/NA)
(27-06-2016, 10:35 AM)Ober Wrote: Player Name: Ober
Character ID: 2521479
Alt/s : None
Level Of Main: 43
Class: Crossbow
Region: Scotland (EU)
Steam Name : Scotland Loves Independance
How Long have i played: About 2/3 weeks
Why I want to join a house?: I am interested in playing the events as I am fed up waiting for servers to be populated and I think it would be better whilst also communicating with people over ts. In addition I like the idea of house crafting and would like to help with that.

I like the fact that you want to communicate with a team. I hope this means you are active Big Grin. Seeing as you are new to the game, we are more than happy to help you with your journey through NI. Ofc, Accepted, Welcome to the house, throw on the SoN tags, and will see you on the battlefield. Also add me on steam. http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redn3cKReap3R
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
Player Name : IHapsie
Character ID: 2487261
Level Of Main: 47
Class: Archer
Ts3: Yes, with mic
Region: The Netherlands (EU)
Steam Name: Socks
I've been playing again for a week or 2 now, but I've played the game 2 years ago aswell.
The reason why I want to join is because it's nice to play the game with other people and maybe you guys can give me some tips on what is best for me to do.
(27-06-2016, 01:09 PM)MrSocks Wrote: Player Name : IHapsie
Character ID: 2487261
Level Of Main: 47
Class: Archer
Ts3: Yes, with mic
Region: The Netherlands (EU)
Steam Name: Socks
I've been playing again for a week or 2 now, but I've played the game 2 years ago aswell.
The reason why I want to join is because it's nice to play the game with other people and maybe you guys can give me some tips on what is best for me to do.

Accepted into SoN as Recruit. Thank you for applying. Add me on steam @  http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redn3cKReap3R   
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
Player name: Chevalier
Character ID(s):2521606
Level and Class of Main: Lvl 41 main class infantry
Other characters levels/classes: no other characters
Steam name: Chevalier
Where are you from: Denmark
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 4days but have i have played mount and blade for 1,5 year
Why do you want to join us: becuase i want to do events and i have friends in this house
Player name: Dul
Character ID(s): 2517205

Level and Class of Main: 32 Sergeant

Other characters levels/classes: 

Steam name: Dul159

Where are you from: U.S.A

How long have you played Nord Invasion: I created my account a year ago but then stopped playing and recently started a new main.
Why do you want to join us: A friend of mine is in the house and you guys seem active and good.
(27-06-2016, 03:50 PM)Chevalier Wrote: Player name: Chevalier
Character ID(s):2521606
Level and Class of Main: Lvl 41 main class infantry
Other characters levels/classes: no other characters
Steam name: Chevalier
Where are you from: Denmark
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 4days but have i have played mount and blade for 1,5 year
Why do you want to join us: becuase i want to do events and i have friends in this house

Accepted into house, Tags are SoN_Name, sending invites out now. Welcome and hope to see you active, add me on steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redn3cKReap3R

(27-06-2016, 09:41 PM)Demon1c Wrote:
Player name: Dul
Character ID(s): 2517205

Level and Class of Main: 32 Sergeant

Steam name: Dul159

Where are you from: U.S.A

How long have you played Nord Invasion: I created my account a year ago but then stopped playing and recently started a new main.
Why do you want to join us: A friend of mine is in the house and you guys seem active and good.

Accepted into house, Tags are SoN_Name, sending invites out now. Welcome and hope to see you active, add me on steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redn3cKReap3R

Player name: ForRealz

Character ID(s): 2480994
Level and Class of Main: 34 Sergeant
Steam name: Hi im Reelz
Where are you from: Canada
How long have you played Nord Invasion: I started an account a few years ago and just began playing again the other night with a new character.
Why do you want to join us: A couple of friends are in the house and i would like some people to give some tips on how to progress more.
Player name: RoyalGarnobush, AntonHorvath, Garnowurf
Character ID(s): 2495839, 2502813, 2514909
Level and Class of Main: 52 RG
Other characters levels/classes: 52warden, 40Pikeman
Steam name: Garnowald
Where are you from: Austria
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 2 years
Why do you want to join us: Im searching for players to play with.. i was in SA first, then VL and played a lot with SoN people and i like you Big Grin
"Look at Garnobush!! WOW!! THAT SKILL!! - no one ever
Player name: Space
Character ID(s): 2486580, 2494762, 
Level and Class of Main: Pikeman (51)
Other characters levels/classes: Commando (42)
Steam name: [Suisse] Space
Where are you from: Netherlands
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 2 years (with inactive periods in between)
Why do you want to join us: I am looking for a house to have some organized fun with others and learn how to be more efficient in the game.
Player name: Pikeman_Milkman
Character ID(s): 2487706 , 2521576 , 2487697
Level and Class of Main: Pikeman (39)
Other characters levels/classes: Chosen_Milkman - MAA (36) , RG_Milkman - Commando (43)
Steam name: MrMilkman
Where are you from: Bulgaria
How long have you played Nord Invasion: Played it a long time ago when it was patch 0.6x and started playing again 3-4 days ago.
Why do you want to join us: I am interested in doing events and want to make some new friends.