Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[SoN] The Scourge of Norsca - (Recruiting) (EU/NA)
(13-07-2016, 05:44 PM)Kirk_Bushman Wrote: Player name: Kirk_Bushman
Character ID(s): 2472348, 2521993
Level and Class of Main: 39 commando
Other characters levels/classes: 32 Kirk_Bushman_Peltast (Heavy skirm) 
Steam name:MiniBofia
Where are you from: Portugal
How long have you played Nord Invasion:I've been playing along since 2014
Why do you want to join us: I've met tons of members on servers, and they helped me alot, and i would like to give back to the community and teach other players aswell, and ofc i'm looking for an active clan Smile

Good to hear the positive feedback on members.
Accepted as a recruit, add tags as soon as you can, SoN_name.
Add Reap3r, Ullanor, and I on steam (links in the house).
Be great if you can make events.
(16-07-2016, 04:59 PM)Raised Wrote: Player name: Raised
Character ID(s): 2521585, 2481064, 2481495, 2481024

Level and Class of Main: 39-Sniper
Other characters levels/classes: 28-Sargent, 27-Heavy Skirmisher, 9-Crossbowman
Steam name: Tuffy9753 Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044789265/
Where are you from: United States, Florida
How long have you played Nord Invasion: Not sure but on/off for more than a year
Why do you want to join us: Looking for a house to join and this one caught my eye.

Denied. Bad team play and Afk in servers. Maybe try again after you get more experinced in the game.
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"

Player name: TopHat
Character ID(s): 2509250
Level and Class of Main: 39 and Archer
Other characters levels/classes: none 
Steam name: TopHatGamer
Where are you from: United States
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 4 months
Why do you want to join us: To meet new people and to have more fun in NI. also to do events and learn the mod better.
(17-07-2016, 11:28 PM)TopHat Wrote:
Player name: TopHat
Character ID(s): 2509250
Level and Class of Main: 39 and Archer
Steam name: TopHatGamer
Where are you from: United States
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 4 months
Why do you want to join us: To meet new people and to have more fun in NI. also to do events and learn the mod better.
accepted as an applicant, do not put on tags, but are welcome in House Teamspeak. If you show you have the capability of learning, you will become a member. add me on steam, along with casual, and leave ur current house
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
Player name: Godrik
Character ID(s): 24307, 2479661
Level and Class of Main: 52 Chosen Marksman (crossbow)
Other characters levels/classes: 30 Heavy Skirmisher
Steam name: Medik
(profile)
Where are you from: Czech Republic
How long have you played Nord Invasion: I have played M&B for almost three years. Then I had stopped and returned after long time. I have over 800 hours on steam and significant amount is NI.
Why do you want to join us: Slaying Nords is more fun with other people Cool
(19-07-2016, 09:43 AM)Godrik Wrote: Player name: Godrik
Character ID(s): 24307, 2479661
Level and Class of Main: 52 Chosen Marksman (crossbow)
Other characters levels/classes: 30 Heavy Skirmisher
Steam name: Medik
(profile)
Where are you from: Czech Republic
How long have you played Nord Invasion: I have played M&B for almost three years. Then I had stopped and returned after long time. I have over 800 hours on steam and significant amount is NI.
Why do you want to join us: Slaying Nords is more fun with other people Cool

Accepted as recruit. Add me on steam. Tags are SoN_Name

Ingame Name: [TSL]_Fibiq
Player ID: 2444697
Level: 52
Class: Royal Guard
Support Class: Siege Engineer ( SHC )
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith Level 7
Region: AU
How long have you played Nord Invasion: Since 0. versions ( about 2 years )
Why do you want to join us: I'm looking for a respected house that does scheduled runs and public runs frequently as possible, and looking to make some new friends.
Steam Profile:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/fozzbruh/

Legendaries:
(30-07-2016, 05:50 AM)TemPeR Wrote: Ingame Name: [TSL]_Fibiq
Player ID:  2444697
Level: 52
Class: Royal Guard
Support Class: Siege Engineer ( SHC )
Crafting Profession and Level: Blacksmith Level 7
Region: AU
How long have you played Nord Invasion: Since 0. versions ( about 2 years )
Why do you want to join us: I'm looking for a respected house that does scheduled runs and public runs frequently as possible, and looking to make some new friends.
accepted as Recruit, although idk if you will be up for our events. but we will see.

Player name: Harry_Militia
Character ID(s): 2522289
Level and Class of Main: 40 commando
Steam name: Haych
Where are you from: England
How long have you played Nord Invasion: few weeks, but have been playing mount and blade for ages over a couple steam profiles over years lol
Why do you want to join us: been playing with a couple guys from SoN and they seem nice so i thought i would give a group a try Smile

im a chill guy i dont mess about, i will take in advice and be a good asset. thanks for reading
(05-08-2016, 12:07 AM)Harry_Militia Wrote: Player name: Harry_Militia
Character ID(s): 2522289
Level and Class of Main: 40 commando
Steam name: Haych
Where are you from: England
How long have you played Nord Invasion: few weeks, but have been playing mount and blade for ages over a couple steam profiles over years lol
Why do you want to join us: been playing with a couple guys from SoN and they seem nice so i thought i would give a group a try Smile

im a chill guy i dont mess about, i will take in advice and be a good asset. thanks for reading

Well, Harry, you can feel free to tag up tags are SoN_*name*, make sure to add Reap3r, Ullanor and I on steam, and try as much as you can to make events.