Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[SoN] The Scourge of Norsca - (Recruiting) (EU/NA)
(28-06-2016, 05:02 AM)ForRealz Wrote: Player name: ForRealz

Character ID(s): 2480994
Level and Class of Main: 34 Sergeant
Other characters levels/classes:
Steam name: Hi im Reelz
Where are you from: Canada
How long have you played Nord Invasion: I started an account a few years ago and just began playing again the other night with a new character.
Why do you want to join us: A couple of friends are in the house and i would like some people to give some tips on how to progress more.

Sorry for getting in such a late response to your application. Thank you for applying. Accepted, on terms of Attendance and following rules of course. Tags are SoN_Name. See you on the battlefield. Add me @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redn3cKReap3R

(28-06-2016, 04:29 PM)Garnobusch Wrote: Player name: RoyalGarnobush, AntonHorvath, Garnowurf
Character ID(s): 2495839, 2502813, 2514909
Level and Class of Main: 52 RG
Other characters levels/classes: 52warden, 40Pikeman
Steam name: Garnowald
Where are you from: Austria
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 2 years
Why do you want to join us: Im searching for players to play with.. i was in SA first, then VL and played a lot with SoN people and i like you Big Grin

Sorry for getting in such a late response to your application. Thank you for applying. Accepted, on terms of Attendance and following rules of course. Tags are SoN_Name. See you on the battlefield. Add me @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redn3cKReap3R

(28-06-2016, 09:22 PM)Space Wrote: Player name: Space
Character ID(s): 2486580, 2494762, 
Level and Class of Main: Pikeman (51)
Other characters levels/classes: Commando (42)
Steam name: [Suisse] Space
Where are you from: Netherlands
How long have you played Nord Invasion: 2 years (with inactive periods in between)
Why do you want to join us: I am looking for a house to have some organized fun with others and learn how to be more efficient in the game.

Hello there, your friend Scotland, vouched for you, Accepted into full membership, Tags are SoN_Name. See ya, add me on steam too.

(29-06-2016, 11:32 AM)MrMilkman Wrote: Player name: Pikeman_Milkman
Character ID(s): 2487706 , 2521576 , 2487697
Level and Class of Main: Pikeman (39)
Other characters levels/classes: Chosen_Milkman - MAA (36) , RG_Milkman - Commando (43)
Steam name: MrMilkman
Where are you from: Bulgaria
How long have you played Nord Invasion: Played it a long time ago when it was patch 0.6x and started playing again 3-4 days ago.
Why do you want to join us: I am interested in doing events and want to make some new friends.

Nice to see you return. Sorry for getting in such a late response to your application. Thank you for applying. Accepted, on terms of Attendance and following rules of course. Tags are SoN_Name. See you on the battlefield. Add me @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redn3cKReap3R
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
Player name: Pierce_Tredian
Character ID(s): 2521564
Level and Class of Main: Archer (36)
Steam name: [KoA] Perice [144thNY]
Where are you from: USA
How long have you played Nord Invasion: A few weeks.
Why do you want to join us: I want to join a mature and serious House on Nord Invasion to communicate with and have fun at the same time.
(29-06-2016, 11:47 PM)Pierce Wrote: Player name: Pierce_Tredian
Character ID(s): 2521564
Level and Class of Main: Archer (36)
Steam name: [KoA] Perice [144thNY]
Where are you from: USA
How long have you played Nord Invasion: A few weeks.
Why do you want to join us: I want to join a mature and serious House on Nord Invasion to communicate with and have fun at the same time.
Accepted as Recruit. Tags are SoN_Name, add me on steam
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
Player name: Fergus_II
Character ID(s): Dimitri_Asgrov : 2495058  Fergus : 2521639 Fergus_II : 2521856 
Level and Class of Main: 42 Pikeman (At the time of applying)
Other characters levels/classes: Dimitri_Asgrov 22 Heavy Infantry, Fergus 18 LongBowman
Steam name: Hotshot2250(Account name) Hotshot (Display)
Where are you from: USA East Coast
How long have you played Nord Invasion: Created my first character about a year or two ago. But haven't gotten engrossed  it until recently.
Why do you want to join us: I have a few friends in the clan. Realz, Ragnar, Jordiac, Pierce, and maybe a few others that i forgot about. And I have been wanting to join a respectable house for some time. 
[Image: 76561198075008213.png]
Souvenirs Taken From Dead Nords
Rebellion 8/4/16
(10-07-2016, 03:31 AM)Fergus Wrote: Player name: Fergus_II
Character ID(s): Dimitri_Asgrov : 2495058  Fergus : 2521639 Fergus_II : 2521856 
Level and Class of Main: 42 Pikeman (At the time of applying)
Other characters levels/classes: Dimitri_Asgrov 22 Heavy Infantry, Fergus 18 LongBowman
Steam name: Hotshot2250(Account name) Hotshot (Display)
Where are you from: USA East Coast
How long have you played Nord Invasion: Created my first character about a year or two ago. But haven't gotten engrossed  it until recently.
Why do you want to join us: I have a few friends in the clan. Realz, Ragnar, Jordiac, Pierce, and maybe a few others that i forgot about. And I have been wanting to join a respectable house for some time. 

Been accepted as a recruit, make sure to tag your characters (SoN_Name) and add reap3r, ullanor, and I on steam.
Player name: Cuegan
Character ID(s): Cuegan: 2487643 HotTamales: 2488884
Level and Class of Main: 52/Infantry
Other characters levels/classes: 20/Archer
Steam nameBig GrinankCoyote
Where are you from:Israel; living in US
How long have you played Nord Invasion:2 years, give or take
Why do you want to join us: I have friends in the house and it is a respectable house. No real other reason needed.
(13-07-2016, 04:32 PM)TheOrangeBaker Wrote: Player name: Cuegan
Character ID(s): Cuegan: 2487643 HotTamales: 2488884
Level and Class of Main: 52/Infantry
Other characters levels/classes: 20/Archer
Steam nameBig GrinankCoyote
Where are you from:Israel; living in US
How long have you played Nord Invasion:2 years, give or take
Why do you want to join us: I have friends in the house and it is a respectable house. No real other reason needed.

accepted of course welcome back to the mod

Player name: ChuckyD(RG)
Character ID(s): 21176, 2476493, 2462185, 2460311
Level and Class of Main: Royal Guard and Warden
Other characters levels/classes:[b]  ChuckyD(RG), Fullbeard(Warden), Drunk_Man_As_Militia(Pikeman)[/b]
Steam name:Chucky D(frederiktp)
Where are you from: Denmark
How long have you played Nord Invasion:4 yrs approx
Why do you want to join us: U seem like u r a nice bunch of guys, and I'm looking for an active clan Smile
Player name: Kirk_Bushman
Character ID(s): 2472348, 2521993
Level and Class of Main: 39 commando
Other characters levels/classes: 32 Kirk_Bushman_Peltast (Heavy skirm) 
Steam name:MiniBofia
Where are you from: Portugal
How long have you played Nord Invasion:I've been playing along since 2014
Why do you want to join us: I've met tons of members on servers, and they helped me alot, and i would like to give back to the community and teach other players aswell, and ofc i'm looking for an active clan Smile
(13-07-2016, 05:38 PM)ChuckyD Wrote: Player name: ChuckyD(RG)
Character ID(s): 21176, 2476493, 2462185, 2460311
Level and Class of Main: Royal Guard and Warden
Other characters levels/classes:[b]  ChuckyD(RG), Fullbeard(Warden), Drunk_Man_As_Militia(Pikeman)[/b]
Steam name:Chucky D(frederiktp)
Where are you from: Denmark
How long have you played Nord Invasion:4 yrs approx
Why do you want to join us: U seem like u r a nice bunch of guys, and I'm looking for an active clan Smile
Accepted, now a recruit. Tag up, SoN_name. Add Reap3r, Ullanor, and I on steam (links in MOTD in house). Try to make events when you can.