Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Bringing Walls 1st Barrels 2nd
Well that sums it up really so for wave 1,5,9 are walls then 13,17 are barrels. 

If this can be done saves everyone asking who's bringing Walls 1st. 
As for Normal,Hard and most Rag don't need barrels 1st,2nd or 3rd spawn and this still works if you come wave 9 as it would be wall barrel barrel then go back to wall if tomed. 

This is a small change but as the amount of times i see 3,4,5+ barrels 1st wave when best cades are shc..  

With Tomes and Meds may want to do the same as well but idk maybe just 1 med for the 1st spawn not sure as tomes are needed sometimes at wave 2 even lol.

Or just have it as a option to put Wall in the Support Slot then Barrel in Backup Support.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
How exactly do you plan for this to be achieved? Are we supposed to code it so that people bring in those supports on those waves? What about people that need barrels earlier in the game?

For the backup support idea, the backup support switches to the backup after you are out of tomes/barrels (max 2). There is no max for walls, so you would never be "out" of them.
(16-06-2016, 02:19 AM)Winter Wrote: How exactly do you plan for this to be achieved?  Are we supposed to code it so that people bring in those supports on those waves?  What about people that need barrels earlier in the game?

For the backup support idea, the backup support switches to the backup after you are out of tomes/barrels (max 2).  There is no max for walls, so you would never be "out" of them.

idk the way that barrels/ tomes are now i just thought that it could be done easy. 

Like i said not a big problem just would of help with a lot of runs etc.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
Or the auto log out could just be removed so people can swap easier...or people could just not be incredibly lazy.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(16-06-2016, 02:52 AM)Ribbed Wrote: Or the auto log out could just be removed so people can swap easier...or people could just not be incredibly lazy.

I just like the idea of people not being incredibly lazy and just checking their log in. Not terribly hard.
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(16-06-2016, 02:19 AM)Winter Wrote: How exactly do you plan for this to be achieved?  Are we supposed to code it so that people bring in those supports on those waves?  What about people that need barrels earlier in the game?

For the backup support idea, the backup support switches to the backup after you are out of tomes/barrels (max 2).  There is no max for walls, so you would never be "out" of them.

Why not make a prompt message at the start of the game and or at respawn rounds, that the player can choose which one would be more favorable for the situation

Eg (Choose your support 1. Barrels (2/2)   2. Short heavy barricades)

Or somehow incorporate it into the character menu used to respawn
Durrendal - 10/05/2016

[Image: 76561198119198532.png]

I just think it's a part of tactics, player should know what he brings in and why. I believe if ppl see there are 4 barrels available on wave 1 (and no use for them atm) but the team is short on cades they will learn to bring cades for early waves and replace them with barrels later on if some are still needed. I myself always start with a wall and only switch to barrel if none else brings some so for quite a high percentage of runs I find no need for myself to get a barrel in. Another example a player should actively use his brain to adjust his support for circumstances can be the Caravan Ambush map that needs SHCs instead of walls as ranged shoot mostly over the cade through a narrow corridor.
Also: when kitting alone a cade may be pretty useless while a well placed barrel can save the day.

Like Ribbed said: one simply can't be lazy playing....

Sure it would be nice to be able to change your line up in-game rather then to switch to browser for adjustments. Still, that's not a big deal for me.
Yah, having it in spawning menu would be perfect, like when you right click on icon to remove it, you could also have an option to select available items like it's on native. If it's even possible to do that idk.
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
(16-06-2016, 03:38 AM)SynthMonkey Wrote:

Why not make a prompt message at the start of the game and or at respawn rounds, that the player can choose which one would be more favorable for the situation

Eg (Choose your support 1. Barrels (2/2)   2. Short heavy barricades)

Or somehow incorporate it into the character menu used to respawn

At that point, we may as well make a full interface for something like this: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=52844

I'm personally in favor of that mode of action, but I'm not sure how achievable an edit to the character menu to allow for something like that is.