Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you think this is a good idea?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I would love to see this ingame.
66.67%
14 66.67%
No, or I don't really care.
33.33%
7 33.33%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Support for Cav
Removing the couch restriction would be very helpful, especially for pikemen with their higher polearm skill, since on wave 16, 18 and 20 as a melee class you basically become limited to using the lance (As the damage you will do is not worth the risk you are taking by going in close with, say a 90-100 length sword (unless you have a longer sword like the aurora)), having more options with how to use it would definitely make melee classes more viable on the later waves of cav.

I'm not sure giving hero pike a 1h buff is the best idea: halberdier and legionnaire already cross over on each others territory quite a bit, and it wouldn't even help very much. As I said earlier, towards the end of the match only weapons with long ranges can be used without high risk. Also, were it a spear, it might have decent thrust damage, but thrusting with short 1h on horseback isn't great anyway, and it would have limited cutting damage compared to a sword. I think the best fix for pikemen being somewhat ineffective on cav is removing the couch lock from lances, and maybe giving pikemen their own, stronger lances.

Returning to the original purpose of the thread, the medic support class does fine on cav, as all of its items, to my knowledge, work like they usually do (although the limited range of medkits makes them more awkward to use in cav since it is more spread out). It is the engineer support class that suffers most, since they can only use ammo crates and barrels (to limited effect). Maybe traps could be added? Bear traps (If devs feel derpy), hidden stakes or caltrops that do damage to horses that run into them (friendly included(Realism/trade-off)) and/or slow them down to about 1/2-3/4 speed for 5 seconds or something.
Loots: Dragon Helmet-23/09/2015