Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.2.9 - Happy New Year!
(02-01-2012, 01:38 PM)Gomer link Wrote: Ik you hate this quote tree I am sorry! But can we host on hard mode?

Hardmode is currently being worked heavily on and is not ready for live servers just yet. So please don't host servers with it.  Wink
(02-01-2012, 01:41 PM)Conqueror_Worm link Wrote: [quote author=Gomer link=topic=670.msg6238#msg6238 date=1325511532]
Ik you hate this quote tree I am sorry! But can we host on hard mode?

Hardmode is currently being worked heavily on and is not ready for live servers just yet. So please don't host servers with it.  Wink
[/quote]
Alright I'm not going to spoil it for anyone then! I want them as jaw dropped as I was! But my mouth is still watering at the shear fun it was!

(Took 3 tries with very good players just to get past second wave lol)
Nice to have this out !  Wink
The new mod is nice, but

The horse slowing down after being hit is bad.
I know it's realistic but this isn't fun.
After only one hit from a peasant I can go to the shrine to heal up my horse.
The mounted class is much harder to get, since it needs 7500 exp and it has a rating of 0,2.
There aren't a lot of cavlary and this doesn't encourage people to become one.
Honestly, I'm thinking of respecing again and with me more horse riders, this just isn't fun anymore.

(02-01-2012, 12:28 PM)Borealis link Wrote: Welp, was told the maps would take into consideration Cavalry, what do I receive? More linear maps with 1 choke point effectively making me useless at what I'm best at.
Mmmh, but dont worry, my new map should be great for cavarly.
(02-01-2012, 08:07 PM)Amaz9mm link Wrote: The new mod is nice, but

The horse slowing down after being hit is bad.
I know it's realistic but this isn't fun.
After only one hit from a peasant I can go to the shrine to heal up my horse.
The mounted class is much harder to get, since it needs 7500 exp and it has a rating of 0,2.
There aren't a lot of cavlary and this doesn't encourage people to become one.
Honestly, I'm thinking of respecing again and with me more horse riders, this just isn't fun anymore.
Same..
(02-01-2012, 09:43 PM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote: [quote author=Borealis link=topic=670.msg6220#msg6220 date=1325507296]
Welp, was told the maps would take into consideration Cavalry, what do I receive? More linear maps with 1 choke point effectively making me useless at what I'm best at.
Mmmh, but dont worry, my new map should be great for cavarly.
[/quote]

Thing is, no matter the amount of good cavalry map, there's all those smexy linear chinese box xp grinding maps for infantry and archer who greatly outnumber cavalry and this always spam polls on these fuckin' maps.

Earlier today, I had the pleasure to play that Citadel map for literally 13 times in a row, they fuckin' polled it everytime.

I wouldn't mind as much if it wasn't another of those closed linear grind maps where you can't do shit.

The only time I can play on cav maps is when I'm alone on a server or only with friends who'll let me poll Swadian Village/Beach Assault.

Any other situation and I get 15 archers/infantry polling linear maps for my 1 no vote.
Heh, sounds like my map was a success ;D But yeah, maybe polling should be taken away, and a proper map rotation to be made. Then theres of course the problem with glitching bots/players, but eh.
(02-01-2012, 10:37 PM)ComradeTemuzu link Wrote: Heh, sounds like my map was a success ;D But yeah, maybe polling should be taken away, and a proper map rotation to be made. Then theres of course the problem with glitching bots/players, but eh.
The map went very well! It is now widley agreed that it is the best. Congratz!

Also I believe that you should allow dedicated map servers. But don't remove polls. There are some of us who can't stand certain maps (cave).
Since the last Patch I cant get any drops when using Great Long Axe !!!! This gotta be fixed Sad. Is that intended just to make me sad ? Sad