Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release 0.2.9 - Happy New Year!
(03-01-2012, 12:40 PM)poetrydog link Wrote: [quote author=Logics link=topic=670.msg6199#msg6199 date=1325500134]
As for the horse nerf I do not see the problem with it. Its realistic, if your horse gets hit in combat I'm damn sure he will slow down than instantly speed up?
That was just the WRONG card to play mate. Realistic? Sure it is but I don't see any inf walking slower because they're hurt (arrow to the knee?) or archers unable to use their bow because they took an arrow in the shoulder? If you like this new feature, fine. But don't you use the "it's realistic" argument. Because this is not a realistic game or mod
[/quote]
I some what agree. I dislike your heated way of saying this. It is after all HIS MOD and YOU DOWNLOADED IT. But that's beside the point. I don't play this game for realism. Do you really think a swords blade would block a horsemans lance at full gallop..... Chambering in real life is extraordinarily hard to do with a fencing blade and impossible almost with most of these weapons. Do you think in real life a man would fake a swing? Do you think in real life you could crush through a shield and it not break? Do you think in real life your combat experience would make you physically stronger? Do you think a pot of cheese will heal you (after you take an arrow to the knee). Realism isn't this games mainstay. It is good at keeping it some what in character and that's enough. If you want to role play go to PW. But if you wana kill nords take off your wizard hat and put down your broomstick and play the damn game and stop complaining. If you wana bitch like I bitch learn C++ learn script and do something yourself.

But again I dislike how heated this conversation is getting....

Messages In This Thread
Client Release 0.2.9 - Happy New Year! - by Jez - 02-01-2012, 03:55 AM
Re: Client Release 0.2.9 - Happy New Year! - by Gomer - 03-01-2012, 12:50 PM