Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: What do you think about the cav nerf?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like it.
40.00%
18 40.00%
I dislike it.
60.00%
27 60.00%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[Poll] What do you think about the cav nerf?
(03-01-2012, 10:22 AM)Gomer link Wrote: I think cav was fine before because any advantage they had was canceled by the map limitations..... So I think it was fine before
Well, I like paradoxical solutions. :-)

Anyway, no matter a nerf or a buff, but the game needs maps which are playable by both cavalry and infantry. And if possible, maps which are easier to beat when you have both on the field. At the moment there are none. Swadian Village is close, and would probably be ideal if some bots spawned behind the village - this would force the infantry to defend the rear while cavalry would charge the bots coming from the river.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
(03-01-2012, 10:39 AM)Lav link Wrote: [quote author=Gomer link=topic=678.msg6445#msg6445 date=1325586179]I think cav was fine before because any advantage they had was canceled by the map limitations..... So I think it was fine before
Well, I like paradoxical solutions. :-)

Anyway, no matter a nerf or a buff, but the game needs maps which are playable by both cavalry and infantry. And if possible, maps which are easier to beat when you have both on the field. At the moment there are none. Swadian Village is close, and would probably be ideal if some bots spawned behind the village - this would force the infantry to defend the rear while cavalry would charge the bots coming from the river.
[/quote]
Beach.... I <3 beach..... PS:Beach=My first Prince
Beach problem is that it's nice for cavalry only. There are no chokepoints to defend, and the distances are just too great for infantry to traverse. I have posted my suggestions on how to fix this problem while still maintaining the general map feel, but it's still a long way to Tipperary.
Quote:My Little Personal Scripting Workshop (Companions Overseer presentation; Better Trade Goods, Better Civilians and Siege Camp Icon mini-mods; Scene Prop Iterator and AgentFinder script libraries).
Just remove the slowness nerf all together , there is already 3 pages of proof that no one likes it