Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fully detailed Crafting Recipes (Basic Mats/Values/Itemstats) [Spreadsheet]
(08-04-2013, 12:07 PM)human_being link Wrote: Dunno if it's me but I can't find the Recipe 'Construction Tools' in the Spreadsheet.
Not only you

Thanks alot for this K4mi, it's much easier to find the raw mats for an item now
Yeah sorry, it is fixed in the current version. Just download the current version and replace it with yours.
Was a bit lazy to announce a new version for these small fixes  Wink
New Version 1.07 !!

- Updated / Fixed Defender recipes
- Updated Values ( Fixed Values are now closer to Min-Value )
- Deleted the option for Min-Max / Fixed Value ( both are always shown now )

This Update hopefully force people to set their own values instead of taking my suggestions as the real market price.
So please edit them !

Download:
NICrafting_1.07.xlsx

Have fun !
Is there a way to copy the prices I set in say version 1.06 and paste them to version 1.07? It's getting a bit annoying having to fill them all out by hand over and over Tongue
Striker strikes again.

(10-04-2013, 02:22 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: Is there a way to copy the prices I set in say version 1.06 and paste them to version 1.07? It's getting a bit annoying having to fill them all out by hand over and over Tongue

Copy paste should work  Smile
Hm whenever I try to copy paste, it gives me an error message saying it's a read-only bit and it is secured.
Striker strikes again.

Make sure you don't try to paste the market goods (Fine Needle, Quality Charcoal, etc.) since they are read-only.

(Suggestion: Maybe all the market goods could be placed together at the bottom of the list to make copying easier.)
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(10-04-2013, 05:19 PM)Kip link Wrote: Make sure you don't try to paste the market goods (Fine Needle, Quality Charcoal, etc.) since they are read-only.

(Suggestion: Maybe all the market goods could be placed together at the bottom of the list to make copying easier.)

Yep good suggestion. Ill do so in the next version.
As Kip said you can only copy the basic material values (white background). The others are locked.
Ah right, thanks, now it works.
Striker strikes again.

Another suggestion:
Maybe add Item Info, so when every you select a item you get the stats, so you dont need to look in this forum!
Maybe add a Assist XP calculator too, where it tells you how much 1135 Assist XP are in Gold/Ranged/Melee
Maybe add a damage calculator which tells you how much 55p damage will deal to a pikeman, or what ever
Because i actually planned to create something likes this, but i thaught maybe you could just convert your spreadsheet to an universinal NI tool ^^
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]