Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Fully detailed Crafting Recipes (Basic Mats/Values/Itemstats) [Spreadsheet]
(17-04-2013, 11:28 PM)Jalau link Wrote: Another suggestion:
Maybe add Item Info, so when every you select a item you get the stats, so you dont need to look in this forum!
Maybe add a Assist XP calculator too, where it tells you how much 1135 Assist XP are in Gold/Ranged/Melee
Maybe add a damage calculator which tells you how much 55p damage will deal to a pikeman, or what ever
Because i actually planned to create something likes this, but i thaught maybe you could just convert your spreadsheet to an universinal NI tool ^^

Item stats are planned but I will wait till 0.5 because I rarely have time at the moment. So I want to focus on the recipes in 0.5 before I start thinking about other things.
For Assist XP you dont really need a calculator, do you ? I mean its 0.2/0.4/0.5 x Assist XP not too hard to calculate on your own Big Grin
The damage calculation is not a bad idea. But I havent found the complete damage calculation for every type of item yet ( also never really searched for it Tongue )
The damage might be in the talewords forum or wiki Smile
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
New Version !
NICrafting_1.08.xlsx

- Added known 0.5.0 Recipes
- Updated Values

Have fun !
Nice (and quick!) update as always Kami, thankyou  Smile
VLKA_Tee - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Tea - Royal Guard
VLKA_TeeHee - Master Peltast
VLKA_Killboy - Warden
Small gotfix just for Excel:

- Fixed different bugs and added class requirements

Wanted to add some dropdown menus for sorting before I release it but there are too many bugs in the old one. I am sorry for that.
I will try to do rest as soon as possible
NICrafting_110.xlsx
EDIT:
Fixed both spreadsheets. So please download it again.
(06-06-2013, 11:48 AM)k4mi link Wrote:OpenOffice:
NICrafting_1.09_OO.ods

My Hero  Smile
Small hotfix just for Excel:

- Fixed different bugs and added class requirements

Wanted to add some dropdown menus for sorting before I release it but there are too many bugs in the old one. I am sorry for that.
I will try to do rest as soon as possible

NICrafting_1.10.xlsx

Edit: Another bug at the blacksmith requirements. Fixed it now. Please download it again.... I should check it more carefully Smile
Another Update:

- Added sorting by classes
- fixed some bugs
- hopefully didnt include new ones Smile

Excel:
NICrafting_1.11.xlsx

For OO-User:
I am sorry, but i cant spend time to make an OO version. The problem is that some of the Excel functions are not supported and especially the new dropdowns causing problems.

I think this is the last update including new functions. I am quite busy at the moment so I just try to keep the recipes and basic mats up to date.

Sounds awesome. You rock k4mi.
Favorite word: Defenestration - The act of throwing someone or something out of a window.