Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Closed] characters not showing up in server
bumper again
wow looks like the game is dead... bumping again hopefully will get a response !!
Stop bumping. All of the devs have a real life as well as this and are often busy. Constantly bumping is not going to get them to help you any fast and is probably going to slow stuff down.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

ok, but roughly how long will they be online ? every couple of days?
I do not monitor the donator board for support requests; only in the support boards. You did post a thread in the correct board (which I have been watching) but have not provided any further information which I knew had been asked of you. I have now merged both your threads into the support board where they belong.

A verification code has been sent to your old character. Please copy that code here to verify ownership of the account.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Hi Kip, my apologies, 5520

Thanks for the assistance! =) really looking forward to playing this again

so all the characters in my account will be playable correct?
verification code to the developer assisting you: 5520
Your old account is now on your new CD key. When you create a character in Warband with the same name as on the website, you will get that character's gear and stats.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
sweet thanks Kip!!