Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Unban request
Hello there,

This is an Unban request for the following ban: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=53424

A summarized version of why I was banned:

I traded gold from another Mount & Blade: Warband mod (Mercenaries) for NI items with someone who used to be a friend on steam (let's call him Bob just to make things easy).
When I traded I didn't know that it was against the rules, but I found out a few minutes after the trade, Bob told me.
Instead of reporting this to an Admin I hoped nobody would notice and just kept playing and traded some of the stuff I got.
Bob told me nobody would find out.
That was bad on my part, I should've just asked an Admin to delete the NI items I got.

Then things got intresting...
Bob reported me to an Admin. Apperently this was all a 'set-up' since the admin already knew bob was planning on trading his stuff.
How do I know this? The admin told me and showed me the chat logs. Why did he tell me? He happend to be in my steam friends and I asked him why I got banned.

So, I posted on the forums back then, somewhere in May. I made a somewhat rushed unban request and then I got the following answer.

'NO unban for some considerable time. When or if it is granted there were also be a 100% reset.'

This seemed a bit harsh, I asked an admin (the same one who told me about what Bob did) if he could do anything about this, but sadly he could not. (he did think however, the punishment was a bit harsh)
I still think this is a pretty hard punishment for what I did, considering I haven't broken any other rules in all the time I played.

I would also like to give some critisism on the rule itself

'You have been trading NI stuff for real money. This is against the rules.'

You are not allowed to trade any non NI stuff for NI stuff. But I remember some people got 'gifted' stuff by others and this wasn't a problem.
I don't really see any difference between getting something 'gifted' or by trading it for some ingame currency of another warband mod.
Example: if Bob had 'gifted' me all his stuff, nothing would have been wrong?! And if I happend to 'gift' him some of the stuff from the other mod a week later, still.. nothing would have been wrong?

I hope the punishment will be changed and there won't be a 100% reset. Ofcourse the      items I got from Bob/items I traded for Bob's items      should be removed.
Since I broke the rules by getting them.
But it doesn't seem fair to me, to lose my Hero class, and some good items, which I got by just playing the game like it's supposed to be played.

Sincerely,

Mighty

Looted:

Sunpike 03/2016
Hi

I have spoken to another Dev re this.

We are going to have a chat and review your points.

We will inform you here of our decision. In the mean time the ban will stay.