Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Activity rewards
(17-11-2016, 06:15 AM)Woody Wrote: Should do the opposite if you don't log on within half a year it's a reset lol

(17-11-2016, 03:53 PM)LordChaos Wrote: Actually a malus for not login on the website could be good, gradually losing "x + y % of the money" if you do not login after 3 days or more? Which will end up getting you under 0 after a while.

Good ways to ensure people who quit never come back.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139916824

08/25/15 - Bulwark of Swadia
08/25/15 - Dwarf Axe
11/27/15 - Fell Edge
(17-11-2016, 03:53 PM)LordChaos Wrote: Actually a malus for not login on the website could be good, gradually losing "x + y %  of the money" if you do not login after 3 days or more? Which will end up getting you under 0 after a while.

dont like that bacause i will go on holiday for 2+ weeks and i come back and have 20 mil cash less thats shitt

if you wanna have somthing like this make a smal buff e.g. 1% buff exp and Gold per day this one stacks to a max of 5 and than if you join servers and website it will stay at 5% if you forgot it one day it will go down to 4% etc
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
(17-11-2016, 04:12 PM)Ribbed Wrote:
(17-11-2016, 06:15 AM)Woody Wrote: Should do the opposite if you don't log on within half a year it's a reset lol

(17-11-2016, 03:53 PM)LordChaos Wrote: Actually a malus for not login on the website could be good, gradually losing "x + y %  of the money" if you do not login after 3 days or more? Which will end up getting you under 0 after a while.

Good ways to ensure people who quit never come back.

I though we had a problem of people who sat on mats and gold and were inactive, that's how you get them active or make them lose what they have. It would actually help the "reset" thread aswell. Give it 2 weeks of absence and remove 5%+ a constant amount of gold per day of inactivity after that two weeks passed. Pretty sure it would actually help a lot. Call it a tax :p.

EDIT: Well yes there should be a cap, for example hitting "-100 000". Which would lead you to jail. But you would still have your equipement and have a fine to pay to unlock the character and his equipement.

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
(17-11-2016, 03:53 PM)DLordChaos Wrote: Actually a malus for not login on the website could be good, gradually losing "x + y %  of the money" if you do not login after 3 days or more? Which will end up getting you under 0 after a while.

Yeah, I love alienating filthy casuals, anyone who likes to take breaks from games, people whose computers or router breaks, and forcing people to log on for no reason other than wanting them to log on more often /sarcasm

Im sorry, but I very much dislike this idea.  This is a game, not a chore... I hope. The games I know of that have implemented negative effects did it based on several months of inactivity on people with one character that was below a certain level, and even then not as a punishment but to clear up spam characters (each character was a separate account login) and make names available again.

I would rather reward overachievers than punish people that I dont think play often enough.
(17-11-2016, 06:04 PM)Winter Wrote:
(17-11-2016, 03:53 PM)DLordChaos Wrote: Actually a malus for not login on the website could be good, gradually losing "x + y %  of the money" if you do not login after 3 days or more? Which will end up getting you under 0 after a while.

Yeah, I love alienating filthy casuals, anyone who likes to take breaks from games, people whose computers or router breaks, and forcing people to log on for no reason other than wanting them to log on more often /sarcasm

Im sorry, but I very much dislike this idea.  This is a game, not a chore... I hope.  The games I know of that have implemented negative effects did it based on several months of inactivity on people with one character that was below a certain level, and even then not as a punishment but to clear up spam characters (each character was a separate account login) and make names available again.

I would rather reward overachievers than punish people that I dont think play often enough.

Sad at least I tried. XD

- LordChaos (Legionnaire):  Armorsmith
- Kingsguard (Royal Guard):Blacksmith
- Swadian_Hunter (Archer) Jobless
- The_Impaler (Pikeman): Achemist 
- House Crafting: Defender 

01/04/16: Nothing
(17-11-2016, 07:15 PM)LordChaos Wrote:
(17-11-2016, 06:04 PM)Winter Wrote:

Im sorry, but I very much dislike this idea.  This is a game, not a chore... I hope.  The games I know of that have implemented negative effects did it based on several months of inactivity on people with one character that was below a certain level, and even then not as a punishment but to clear up spam characters (each character was a separate account login) and make names available again.

Sad at least I tried. XD

Yeah haha, I see where you are coming from, but in the long run AFG players having things in their inventory doesn't really affect anything unless they come back.  I personally would prefer if houses had a higher tax attributed to them, perhaps one that scales to number of members, as a gold sink instead, that way the responsibility isn't all on one person.
How did we come from an idea of a bonus for active players to the idea of punishment for inactive ones?
I can observe ppl coming back after a break, sometimes a long one. We should be happy to see them back.
Like Winter says, this is a game and as such it's meant to be fun, not an obligation. I go to my office every morning and that's the oligation. When I come back home I want no more obligations, I'd rather spend some time with you guys and kick some Nordic ass because I like it, not because I don't want to lose in-game money.

To the point: perhaps a very simple system e.g. you played yesterday = you get an assist xp / gold bonus today ?
(Flat bonus I mean, like e.g. 10%. If you play 5 days in a row it's still 10%, not 50% or 46%, just 10% as long as you played the previous day). No need for advanced calculation, rests or anything like that. Nothing gained by just starting a game, one must play to have something from it, no money-for-nothing absurds. Nothing to lose really if you can't play for some days - no bonus today, worry not, you'll get it if you come back tomorrow.
Still some people can't play each day, because of there life, they shouldn't miss out should they?
It's like saying if i missed a week of school in a year I lose some of my ncea credits, or others gain some
Total bullshit imo
Quit the game Now I'm back, rip life
(18-11-2016, 04:58 AM)Bubbles Wrote: Still some people can't play each day, because of there life, they shouldn't miss out should they?
It's like saying if a missed a week of school in a year I lose some of my ncea credits,
Total bullshit imo

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Still it the same as me working 5+ hours a day vs you at 2 or 0 and wanting me to be at the same rate as you.

Yet if you did not get it from my 1st post i don't see this going anywhere.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(18-11-2016, 05:03 AM)Woody Wrote:
(18-11-2016, 04:58 AM)Bubbles Wrote: Still some people can't play each day, because of there life, they shouldn't miss out should they?
It's like saying if a missed a week of school in a year I lose some of my ncea credits,
Total bullshit imo

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Still it the same as me working 5+ hours a day vs you at 2 or 0 and wanting me to be at the same rate as you.

Yet if you did not get it from my 1st post i don't see this going anywhere.

Yes but the game shouldn't be work, the game is a game which relies on partial luck, getting wealthy is pure chance and playing more gives you more chance that should be enough of a reward