Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Great Nord Invasion Players
(15-12-2012, 11:20 PM)SK_Feel_It link Wrote: Me=?  :o :o :o :o
You're already in there mate Wink
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
Uuuuh  ;D
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
My votes would be for those early VLKA players who revolutionized the way the game was played with their coordination and teamwork. I believe Barristan was among them, as well as Wizard. I'm not sure who exactly it was but it was VLKA.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Bilbo=Legend!
(15-12-2012, 11:51 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: My votes would be for those early VLKA players who revolutionized the way the game was played with their coordination and teamwork. I believe Barristan was among them, as well as Wizard. I'm not sure who exactly it was but it was VLKA.

Ya Zeno, Sandy, Mggd, Lanseril, Leg plus many more (sorry if I forgot anyone). But they mostly played on Aussie servers so no one outside knew them. Great to play with, so much fun and very switched on. There was always a special spot in the VLKA shield wall for you click.
(15-12-2012, 08:22 PM)Sir_Aragorn link Wrote: In no Particular Order:

Lies.... we all know you put it in order from best to worse and I'm the 4th greatest NI player in the entire universe  8)

But really glad to see i made the cut.
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(16-12-2012, 03:53 AM)Benschie link Wrote: [quote author=Sir_Aragorn link=topic=8136.msg66697#msg66697 date=1355602946]
In no Particular Order:

Lies.... we all know you put it in order from best to worse and I'm the 4th greatest NI player in the entire universe  8)

But really glad to see i made the cut.
[/quote]

Well actually the order that they are listed in is the order that I recalled names lol. 

Thats why Click Is the first, because he was literally the first person I saw the first time I played Nord Invasion.

Waist deep in water on Beach Assault, Shrining now and again, and with a huge line of nords waiting to be killed by his Dreaded War Pick.
(16-12-2012, 03:19 AM)Barristan link Wrote: [quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=8136.msg66756#msg66756 date=1355615516]
My votes would be for those early VLKA players who revolutionized the way the game was played with their coordination and teamwork. I believe Barristan was among them, as well as Wizard. I'm not sure who exactly it was but it was VLKA.

Ya Zeno, Sandy, Mggd, Lanseril, Leg plus many more (sorry if I forgot anyone). But they mostly played on Aussie servers so no one outside knew them. Great to play with, so much fun and very switched on. There was always a special spot in the VLKA shield wall for you click.
[/quote]

^This.

I won't nominate any players, as I don't like to single out individuals in a team game but I will say some of those players mentioned and others not mentioned are one of the reason I am so proud to now be the leader of VLKA. In Australia some of these players were truly a wonder to behold in certain situations. That being said, VLKA currently does also have some very good players, as do many other houses. Some of the points made by other posters are exactly spot on too.

I will just say, the game can be very enjoyable at times with a great bunch of players.
das D Tarimoth and Barristan  Wink
Ahem You forgot The most Awesome person ever to play NI.