Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

NI Official Auction #2
Quote:Sure, just visit Hande's caveĀ  Smile

And while you're in there try to rescue as many starving children running on treadmills who keep the NI servers afloat as you can

Also I take it the auction is entirely done with gold? (Bidding with items can't be done)
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Only TWO days left before the auction will commence! Make sure you have your Auction account setup, your money in the correct NordInvasion account and you have decided on what you will try to buy.

Remember, if this is a success we are more likely to do it again in the future, which means more cheap goodies for you!!!
"And it goes a little something like this..."
(20-12-2012, 09:26 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: more cheap goodies for you!!!

Yay!
Striker strikes again.

(20-12-2012, 06:02 PM)Lord Striker link Wrote: [quote author=MrGuarnere link=topic=8163.msg67592#msg67592 date=1355995561]
more cheap goodies for you!!!

Yay!
[/quote]

i agree, yay
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(20-12-2012, 09:26 AM)MrGuarnere link Wrote: if this is a success we are more likely to do it again in the future
This doesn't mean you'll actively seek out people to smash with banhammers, does it?

Then again, maybe that's how we can keep ugh from stealing all those legindaries. Tongue
Characters: CC_Commando_NickyJ, CC_Ranger_NickyJ, CC_Pikeman_NickyJ, CC_Sharpshooter_NickyJ
I dont have time for that lol. But if I spot someone misbehaving then it will be dealt with.
The Auction is now LIVE!!! Get bidding!
I was an honorable knight like you, but then i i go to the auction and entered a amout of gold too high, because I was in a hurry and time was running out. My fingers hammerd on the keyboard 300000 for 200 Wolfteethneclaces, its a little bit too much you think? Me too because I just wannted a zero less to pay. My bright days are gone now and i will live in shame for ever.

It was a interesting year. Farewell my strong knights!

Hecur
The amount you bid is a binding contract between you and NI. I will have to charge you the amount you entered.
The Auction is now CLOSED!!! Thank you to everyone who took part!

I am NOT going to announce who won what, but if you want to brag about the goodies you got yourself feel free to discuss in this thread.