Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction Hall - Average Prices
Well I noticed that some people place items with enormus prices, much higher than crafting cost.
Not sure why, maybe they don't know recipe or current price of item. Huh

Example picture:
[Image: rw7x8g.png]

As you can see someone placed Platform for 460k.
There is Platform crafting recipe:
20 x Hardened Metal - 20x8k=160k / 20x8,5k=170k
20 x Twisted String - 20x100g=2k
10 x Dye - 10x1,5k=15k (Crafting is even cheaper)
5 x Wood of Glasir - (Average price 15k) 5x15k=75k
5 x Wooden Slat - (10-12k each) 5x12k=60k
(Based on AH prices)

As you can see total cost is +/- 320k

This player wasted 23k to place Platform for 460k, and propably no one would buy it becouse it's SHC price.

Also for new or poor players about 140k difference is much.

So, my idea is to create script which would show average item price near gold icon (average price may also be a link to crafting page); this might help some people who don't visit forum to understand prices.
Its hard to determinate that prizes, as the loot rates of items can be changing at any time
People want to make a profit and often do not care for the actual value. People try to sell many such items for well over the actual worth.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
(16-03-2017, 03:07 PM)Rezev Wrote: So, my idea is to create script which would show average item price near gold icon (average price may also be a link to crafting page); this might help some people who don't visit forum to understand prices.

Please read carefully; my topic is not about too high material prices.
Pic, and Platform recipe with price are examples which shows that this guy placed Platform for very high price and he propably don't know how much is Platform really worth.
(16-03-2017, 03:19 PM)Rezev Wrote:
(16-03-2017, 03:07 PM)Rezev Wrote: So, my idea is to create script which would show average item price near gold icon (average price may also be a link to crafting page); this might help some people who don't visit forum to understand prices.

Read carefully please; my topic is not about too high material prices.
Pic, and Platform recipe with price are examples which shows that this guy placed Platform for very high price and he propably don't know how much is Platform really worth.

No they just want more than its worth, people rarely ever sell at an items worth.
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
So then by that line of thinking, SHC should cost 1m.

Once again this topic is not about too high prices; It's about suggested average price near item name or gold icon, so new players or players who are not sure about price could see what is actual average item price, they will also gain a concept how much this item cost so there won't be situation that player loses gold for placing item for enormus price.
(16-03-2017, 03:19 PM)Rezev Wrote:

Please read carefully; my topic is not about too high material prices.
The worth of materials is also valued by players of NI. So if you calculate the price of a crafted item you already took the valued price of the materials on AH.
if someone want to get sure to get it cheaper he have to think about buying the crafted item or buy materials and craft it by yourself.

think there is no way to control the max prices for craftables in the AH.
you just have to get information about the values/prices by yourself.

same thing is: an craftable which ppl dont like that much is sometimes cheaper to buy from someone else than crafting by yourself.
prices are up to the seller, and i think there is nothing to change.

Greets,
Mike

(16-03-2017, 03:24 PM)Rezev Wrote: So then by that line of thinking, SHC should cost 1m.

Once again this topic is not about too high prices; It's about suggested average price near item name or gold icon, so new players or players who are not sure about price could see what is actual average item price, they will also gain a concept how much this item cost so there won't be situation that player loses gold for placing item for enormus price.
mats prices can change every day. so the craftables do too!
your idea is not bad, but i think it have to be updated every day/hour. i wouldnt want to do this job =D
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
Yes, but let's say; script would collect data of every mat for month than choose average price of this mat and show it.
HM is now from 7 to 9k, average and fair price is 8k; it would be cool to see suggested average price 8k  Big Grin

Same for other mats like Oil, Handles, or Wooden Slats; for new users it quite hard to find their recipe and price; if there would be suggested price with link to crafting recipe it might help them a lot.
ah okey.
so you want to get this one:
http://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=5657

i dont know if there is someone who made a new excel script for it. i got the old one from k4mi and many new craftables are missing.
there you can change the valie of mats by yourself. then save the excel script and the price of listed craftables are showed.
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
I really love this idea. Actually not to show anything in AH but to calculate the crafting cost.