Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Auction Hall - Average Prices
I did try to create a script like this but because of the lack of time, I abandoned it
(16-03-2017, 05:21 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I did try to create a script like this but because of the lack of time, I abandoned it
i could upload the old one from k4mi. but i am not at home and just got it on my notebook.

hope you will find the time to finish it, kaas. would love you for an updated script. i have no idea about excel :/
Steam: MikeS
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
2016/NOV/10 - Twig of Yggdrasil
2020/SEP/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
2023/NOV/28 - Noble Steel Gauntlets
Excel?! Awh hell no! If I find the time it's going to be in Javaascript and Ajax
(16-03-2017, 06:07 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Excel?! Awh hell no! If I find the time it's going to be in Javaascript and Ajax
oh. i was talking about an excel script like k4mis one =P
there you could change the value of mats in the list by yourself. when you saved the file it was showing you craftables value (based on your mats value) and all the needed basic mats to craft it Wink

what ever. when anyone got the time to make something like this again for NI, i'll fell in love with him <3

haha.
Greets,
Mike.
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
Why have manual work, when it can be done fully automated
Would be all the better =P
2013/???/?? - Worm Bane
It's a good feeling to find a purpose in your life, isn't it, Kaasovic? Big Grin
Thanks in advance.
(16-03-2017, 06:26 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Why have manual work, when it can be done fully automated

I see it like another page in your webscript, which show list of crafted things(with sort options like in inventory page), collects the average prices from auction house(like it's already does, but only with the lowest price).
A problem with materials which is not sold currently could be handled by just showing the total price as undetermined value for simplicisity(later can be changed with list of missing materials as popup, or just store some week price information in cookies or wherever).

But easy to say, takes some time to do. And knowledge. And skills.
Making cash of them noobs that cant be fucked to do math. I see no problem ? 

If you want stuff cheep you do math then buy cheep or craft it if you can't get a "good deal".

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(17-03-2017, 04:05 AM)Narvad Wrote:
(16-03-2017, 06:26 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Why have manual work, when it can be done fully automated

I see it like another page in your webscript, which show list of crafted things(with sort options like in inventory page), collects the average prices from auction house(like it's already does, but only with the lowest price).
A problem with materials which is not sold currently could be handled by just showing the total price as undetermined value for simplicisity(later can be changed with list of missing materials as popup, or just store some week price information in cookies or wherever).

But easy to say, takes some time to do. And knowledge. And skills.

My scripts used to have a feature where it would calculate the average prices of an item. Back then I used a very unefficient way of calculating it. I also had an other idea where I was going to keep track of the red crafting materials' prices, but because of the lack of time and the lack of a webserver I yet again abondoned the project.

I supose I could give it another shot, but I don't know how badly that will stress the NordInvasion website