Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Kiting with full xp/gold/loot?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
92.77%
77 92.77%
no
7.23%
6 7.23%
other suggestion, please state in thread
0%
0 0%
Total 83 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Kiting
For you. Other people don't want to wait an unreasonable amount of time to join a populated server. And to the other part of your answer, At least the other people who said no had reasonable responses. Away with you and your trolling.
Looted A Frying Pan 11/25/14
[Image: tbavTdE.jpg]

(03-04-2017, 07:01 PM)Rezev Wrote:
Quote:So nothing should ever be requested and we should always accept the game as is?

Yes.

You are a hypocrite for playing this bastardized 1.5.x version. Obviously, you should host your own server and put the most original and (therefore) pure version of NI on it. Let me help you with that, I found a very old version here.

For further hypocrisy, you submitted your own feature request here more recently than a month ago. And this one more recently than two months ago. By your agreement to this statement: "nothing should ever be requested and we should always accept the game as is," there's no reason to implement either request, and they were invalid suggestions all along.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(03-04-2017, 07:01 PM)Rezev Wrote: Well its not problem for me to wait 45 mins to join server, as I can do other things while waiting.
I wait for free slot every day.

Quote:So nothing should ever be requested and we should always accept the game as is?

Yes.

Keep this thread serious and stop trolling.
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Okay :/

I'm retarded; I can't place my opinion there, I should vote for yes becouse everyone doing same. I'm sorry for what I said and did.
From now I vote for YES.

BTW I don't troll, everything I said was serious.
(03-04-2017, 05:53 PM)Malong Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 05:45 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 09:20 AM)Rowan Wrote: I am in favour of this especially since this won't effect gameplay at all and will encourage playing on empty servers.

It will fill up the empty servers yes, but I know for sure that there will be (((angry))) people on the server always asking others to leave.

It doesn't seem great to justify the current situation on the basis that some players break a mutually exclusive already-existing rule against asking people to leave.

Main concern is, (doesn't reflect my own opinion), that new players won't really feel welcome when always get told to leave the servers. Even if the (((new))) player refuses to leave, there is a high chance that the people kiting will hop on to a new server, where this loophole continues and continues.

Of course there are people that completely ignore the rule anyway resulting in a report on the forums or in game. However, because kiting is limited, this does not often occur (afaik).

I am not necessary against kiting in general, but my current stance is with the no vote, unless a constructive plan is made and executed.
Vote no and give a valid response that isn't shitposting on a discussion thread. Or you are as you claim and unable to hold your tongue when appropriate.

Like the above post, actual reasoning.
Instead of this:
(03-04-2017, 05:45 PM)Rezev Wrote: We must cooperate to win with Nords.
Being the reasoning you give for the removal of kiting.

I mentioned why I voted NO on page 3.

I don't want any changes becouse mod is balanced enough; at least for me (talking about gained xp and gold).
Then keep to those instead of the shitposts and trolling.

(03-04-2017, 07:26 PM)Rezev Wrote: I mentioned why I voted NO on page 3.

I don't want any changes becouse mod is balanced enough; at least for me (talking about gained xp and gold).

What do you mean "balanced enough...gained xp and gold?" Gains of gold and xp will never be fully equal for all, since it's determined by time spent in games that successful kill more bots. And it's more a matter of the time spent than actual play style. And by definition, it's not balanced through players of different difficulties either.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(31-03-2017, 06:46 PM)PioPio Wrote: Kiting is one of the most fun things to do in NI. Make kiting great again!

+1  Please bring kiting back bigger and better.