Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dear NI Community
yo mike buddy <3, planning on doing more cav runs so i´d appriciate the Severance. Best of luck to you Smile
I hope ure gonna explain me everything in TS/Steam since we had a nice time with you being in DB/TH!
Legendary Loots: 74

Steam: Faravin | Playershop

1x Heavy Pilum since im leveling my Legionaire
Said too see you leaving tho Sad
edit*
1x Ragnars Wrath would be very welcome too :p
Same reason
gl for next
That's kinda sad, people leaving our community. I hope you'll be happy in your life and I hope we'll all see you on Bannerlord fields fighting nords (or some other pricks Big Grin) with us. Goodbye.
As for items Sun Pike is a pretty neat pike I would happily use it on my pikeman Wink (I don't have any slashing weapon so that would be awesome)
Hey ; - )

[Image: Geralt]
Good luck mate
Loots : 41
Enjoy the life!

I would like to get a Knight Helmet or a Ragnar's Wrath, I'm currently trying to level an infantry character and I'm trying to really save everything I have to go hero. The Grind is tough and I would really appreciate a Knight helmet or a 1h sword to help make a character. Good luck to you in your future endeavors and enjoy it, Bannerlord is coming!
Loots
-Dragon Breath
-Noble Steel Gauntlets
-Thunder Pike
-Dark Gothic Gauntlets
-Dellingers Hands
-Lionhide Boots
-Gothic Greaves
-Illustrious
Sad to see that Good man leaves. You managed to sell me back CTS when I needed it :3
*Besides of that you are good comrade.

If it's not a problem, I would like to get 1 x Aurora Blade, sayin that I never got any legendary is stupid. I should play more and waste (in good meaning) my life in this mod. I would propably play with AB, never had soo powerfull weapon in my poor hands.
If there is no chance for AB, I would like to get 1x Christmas Hat (Easter coming).
Good luck ! i would like the fiendish bow for the extra kiting speed!
Oh and the 1 mil is welcome aswell.
Have fun in real life
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Althougt I any one time didnt meet you it's rly sad you decided to leave us. Rly hope we will meet on bannerlord Also good luck bro in your real life. I got only 3 tier on archery classe and started play about 2 weeks ago. One thing from you Bear set or ebony arrows will be rly helpful from me cuz i have rly only about 60k in gold, thats all what i have Again good luck Mike with everything what you need Smile
Btw I will be interessed by Aurora blade for my infantry on cav so hard to find so there is my id 2525259 :p