Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Dear NI Community
its realy sad, that you want to leave. but nice move to spend all. Have fun in other games.

1 x Ragnar's Wrath
i need a fast sword for my legio
Do you have wallcade? If yes can I get it? I have only 1 shc for all characters
Hey Mike,

Sad to hear that you are leaving. We know eachother for a long time now. I still remember the nice DB events, funny SoN events and the epic moments we had together on the battlefield! I understand why you are leaving. Real life is more important and you should go for your exams, get a nice job later, and live a good life Wink . I hope we will still see you on steam, playing some other games with us.

If there would be an item I want it would be the sun pike or the milanese! I love the sun pike and could use the milanese on my new legio! Id love to get one of these items!

Cya and gl in real life!

Floki
Loots:     - 22/04/2016 Brigadine Plated Heraldic                     Steam: FL㊉ҞI                    Playershop: Shop
               - 4/04/2017 Tiger Scale Armour
Well sad to hear that you are leaving, i dont want anything
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
Sad to see people leaving, but good luck in real life. Also nice gesture to give away your staff! Wink
If you don't mind, I would be happy to get a Knight Helmet or Fiendish Bow because I need these items to have full set for my characters.
05.12.2014 - Eagle Crossbow
10.11.2020 - Illustrious
12.12.2020 - Gothic Plate
12.12.2020 - Eastern Full Scale
21.12.2020 - Dragon Halberd

Steam
Sad to see you go Mike, but with Bannerlord getting closer and closer and your real life activities I understand that you take a step back from NI.
Will probably see you some time again on your Pike after some NI patch Smile.

The one item from your list that I would really love to have is the Knight Helmet. I have 3 Inf heroes that could all use a shiny Khinght Helmet. It would be a nice upgrade from my Swadian Helmet that I don't really like as it is an open face helmet, i like the Full Helm even less and the other helmets have less armour so that isn't an option for me. As inf I like to have some head armour to protect from those nasty headshots or sword hits to the face Smile. I do play public runs often so it would help more players than just me while I'm shielding or slashing or some close range combat.

Whatever you decide it is nice of you to give back to the community this way. Good luck with your life outside NI. 

The ID of one of my chars is 2516950.
SteamProfile
Hope to see you ether in bannerlord or even ni again

Getting my leather vest back would be cool

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
i reeeeeeeaaaally want the fiendish, my warden only has a ss bow (1200 hours NI -> still no loot) Sad
"Look at Garnobush!! WOW!! THAT SKILL!! - no one ever
Hey Mike i interested in your ebony arrows i already using bodkin arrows I looking for ebonys for few days and no one have it to sell
Hey MikeS,
best of luck at your finals. Like you I started playing this mod really early back in 2012-2014 ( to be honest I can´t even remeberBig Grin). I looted once an Auroa. I would really love to get the findish. My archer got a ss-bow so the findish would be a huge upgrade.
Good luck for your future!